Labor Day Lateness (Misha Pt. 2)

This is part 2 to the previous imagine, requested by Shesscertlygorgous16. Thanks! (I love writing Misha ones 😉)

____________________

"She's got your eyes hun, you're probably so happy about that," [y/n] told him with happiness while he smiled proudly, holding his new born baby girl in his arms.

She yawned, making him look at her with awe. "She's so cute, I seriously cannot handle this. I just want to give her a hug... but I can't," He said sadly and his wife chuckled.

Instead, Misha gave her a kiss on the forehead and handed her back to her mother.

"Now we have to have another one so I can be there for the whole thing this time," He stated while raising his eyebrows and [y/n] looked at him with horror.

"Oh no way! Don't talk about more children or being pregnant for another three years!" She replied back in a scolding manner, "You DON'T know how stressful that was. I was literally so emotionally challenged that I thought I would never see you again because you're... p-plane would... c-crash."

He saw the sorrow on her face and it made him feel utterly guilty. "Alright, as you wish sweetheart," He said and got up to give her a kiss on her head.

He walked to the other side of the room and sat down, thinking about how great it would have been to have been there like an actual dad and husband and witness the birth of his first child.

He guesses he'll never find out.

*****

10 years later...

You looked at him in a way that said 'if looks could kill', and he raised his hands in defence, knowing exactly what you were thinking.

"Hey you said three years and I gave you ten," He joked but you weren't happy at all. You were in pain... again. You were on the verge of an emotional breakdown... again. You wanted to just get over with it... again.

But you have him with you now, that didn't happen before.

"I seriously didn't think that I would have to go through this again," You said while clenching the bars of the hospital bed tightly to try and fight off the contraction pains that you were currently facing. Of course, it wasn't working but you could try.

Nevertheless, with every flinch, with every cry for help while you went through agony, Misha's stress continued to grow... which kind of satisfied you. While you went through physical pain, he went through an emotional one.

"I can't believe you remember my words," You shut your eyes tight and bit the inside of your cheek, feeling another wave of pain starting soon.

"Of course I remember your words. I felt really sad that I wasn't there, I mean I waited nine months for that one moment where I'll see my baby right there as soon as she was born," He said, running a hand through his hair, "It feels like every time I look at her I think about how I haven't experienced the one thing that father's  do."

You looked at him with a frown, he looked like a sad little puppy right now and you wanted to give him a hug.

"Aw honey, you should have talked to me about-"