Ominous (Dean ft. Sam Pt. 1)

This imagine is inspired by S10E03 - Soul Survivor

__________________

"We have to figure out a way to help him Sam, we can't leave him like this!" You yelled, not feeling angry at the younger Winchester but being completely frustrated at the current situation the members of the Bunker are in.

Sam rubbed his face and sighed, "I know [y/n] and we're trying. Cas is off somewhere so we need to do something on our own."

You frowned then calmed your emotions, "The longer Dean is a demon... the less chance we have at being successful when saving him. He could stay a demon forever Sam."

Sam continued to stare at the table, completely occupied in his thoughts. The whole Bunker fell silent, a faint ringing in your ears started to annoy you.

You got up and pushed your chair in and started walked towards the library entrance when Sam called out your name.

"Where are you going?" He asked and you took a deep breath, "Going to see Dean, check the files for anything that could help?"

Sam nodded slowly, "Be careful okay? Don't let his words get into your head."

You clenched your jaw, "Y-Yeah I... know."

You gulped, the thought of seeing Dean once again with that smirk plastered on his face at all times left you feeling a little cold.

You and Dean have been more than just friends. He's more of your secret lover, always making sure you're happy and satisfied, buying you food and drinks, offering you pie. You just... adore him so much and when he turned into a demon thanks to that son of a witch, Crowley, your heart just broke.

Well, you're trying to mend your heartache slowly.

You walked into the file room after opening the delicate wooden door then looked around for anything about demonic possession. The only problem? Dean isn't actually possessed, you could say that he's sort of hypnotized into being evil or that his soul has been taken away.

When you thought life couldn't get more complicated... It kicks you in the ass as a reminder.

After finding a few casefiles that could come in handy, you gathered them and placed them by the main room door to pick up when you exit.

You walked over to the hidden heavy metal doors to the dungeon and pulled them open with force.

The anxiety and dread started to rise within you, you kept telling yourself that you shouldn't and wouldn't be influenced by whatever he throws at you.

You looked ahead, his head hung low and you furrowed your eyebrows in con-

"I was wondering when you'd show up," He says with a smirk on his lips. You stood still, hoping that you could run away without him noticing.

"It's been Sam all this time, I missed you [y/n]. I thought you didn't care about me anymore," He said with a raspy voice while you slowly stepped ahead, "I thought you went off, hoping all this could stop..."

He seemed normal, is that alright? Should you be worri-

"Runaway like a little mouse, squeak all down the road to your tiny little home where you can hide forever," He said and licked his lips with eyes squinted, "Like you've always wanted to."

You clenched your fists and cursed him in your mind.

"Oh yeah, do that. Just look at me with disgust while you stand and do nothing, because you won't lay a hand on me right-"