"Daddy Won't Wake up" (Castiel Pt. 2)

Requested by angelina222222233

__________________

Somewhere...

"Daddy please come home soon... I miss you."

He stirred awake, the cold ground against his cheek was something he finally felt for the first time. He waited anxiously to get used to the assumed light in the environment but there was no light to get used to.

It was completely dark and... black... and empty.

Castiel couldn't make out or comprehend the surroundings he was in. It felt strange... eerie and uncomfortable.

He got up, walked about then stopped after hearing a peculiar sound. Castiel couldn't describe-

"What are you doing here?"

He jerked in fright then turned around slowly, dreading to see who just spoke behind him.

"Oh my..."

"Hmm well we're in a pickle of introductions aren't we?"

It was an exact copy of Castiel, down to the last hair on his body. Castiel stared at him with fright, unable to understand how this was even possible.

It has to be a dream...

"Hi there Castiel, welcome to this fine place!" He introduced and smiled evily, "What would make it even more fine is if you tell me how it is that you're walking?"

Castiel glanced around slowly then turned back, hesitant to even look at this doppelganger. "What are you? How do you look like me?" He asked and the copy laughed loudly.

"I can look as I please. If you'd see my real form well... won't we have such a frightening treat. We wouldn't want that would we?" He explained and Castiel started to walk away but he grabbed his shoulder tightly and pulled him back.

"What is this place?" He questioned.

"An eternal vacuum of nothingness and peace of mind. Welcome to my home," he twirled around a bit and Castiel did not enjoy the cheeriness of this... being.

*****

1 year later...

You three year old boy ran around the playground screaming and laughing as Uncle Dean chased him. He's his favourite uncle of the two. Sam did but Dean really stepped in as a father figure after Cas passed away.

"Alright boys, time to go! It's getting dark," You called out and Dean carried the boy by his waist and put him over his shoulder.

"Uncle Dean my tummy hurts!" He laughed and Dean poked his sides. "I'm not letting you go that easy!" He said.

The three of you walked to the Impala and drove home, stopping by Burger King to get dinner for the Bunker crew.

"[y/n] do you still think about him? It's been such a long time..." Dean asked quietly, taking care to not wake your sleeping son.

You looked at home sadly and sighed, "Every day Dean... every single freaking day. I miss him so much and the worst part is that [y/s/n] asks about when he's going to come back. What am I supposed to say?"