I was happy for Dana, I was more than happy. She deserves this and deserves someone like Taehyung who will treat her the way she deserves to be treated. Even though I was happy, I felt a pang of sadness. I've never been in a relationship and had never really planned on it because that's not what I want. But seeing people like Dana and Taehyung and Jimin and Hoseok who are so happy with each other kind of makes me feel, bad, I guess. Seeing the people around me get in relationships kind of makes me long for one, even though it's not what I want. I personally would rather not get attached to anyone if they're just going to end up leaving me anyway. But I still want to experience sharing that kind of love with someone else. I wish I could just let myself be in a relationship without thinking about the negative stuff or bad stuff that could happen, but I just can't let myself do that.

I try to shrug off those thoughts, or at least try to, focusing on something else.

"Jungkook." I shake his chest a little bit. He doesn't move.

"Jungkook," I say a little louder, getting impatient. I knew it was no use because nothing could get him up unless I really try. But I was bored and wanted to... play.

I climb on top of him, my crotch on top of his, the only barrier between us being our underwear.

I bend down and start kissing his neck, sucking on it and biting it in the process. He's usually the one that leaves hickeys on me, but now it's my turn.

As I'm making my way around his neck, he moans a little bit.

I sit up and look down at him, cupping his face in my cheeks. His eyes slowly open and he smiles upon recognizing the position we were in.

"Good morning," He says in his cute, raspy, morning voice. Instead of responding with words, I bend down and kiss him. He moans into the kiss.

"Mmmm princess wants to play doesn't she?" He smirks and moves his hands up my back. I was just about to go back down to his neck, but he flips us over, now hovering over me, not even caring that he just woke up.

He bends down to kiss my earlobe and neck.

As he's kissing my neck he starts to rub my core through my underwear, eliciting a moan from me.

"Don't forget who the dominant one is, princess."

~
"By the way, Dana and Taehyung wanted to hangout later. Are you in?" I ask as I wrap a towel around my body, stepping out of the shower.

"Yeah I'm down, what are we doing?" He asks, stepping out after me and wrapping a towel around his waist.

"Not sure yet, she was gonna ask Taehyung and let me know." I walked into my room and Jungkook followed. I sit on the edge of my bed and look at my phone. "Shit."

"What?"

"She texted me while we were in the shower. She wants to know if we wanna go over Taehyung's house because he'll probably be tired. She sent this so long ago I have to answer her." I completely lost track of time. First me and Jungkook... played for quite some time then we took a shower except we didn't just take a shower, we played in the shower as well. Great. We spent half of the day fucking.

"Yeah that's fine with me." Jungkook agreed.

I texted Dana right away.

M: Sorry for taking so long to answer. That sound great! When should we come over?

D: It's fine lol. How about 6:30ish?

M: Okay

"Maddy!" Jungkook yelped, scaring me and making me snap my head up from looking down at my phone.