Chapter 32: Shoot, the reporters are here

Start from the beginning

" How's things going?" Lauren asked looking at Hayden, Kenzie, and I." As you all know, Hayden and I broke up at the party." Kenzie said smiling at Hayden and they fist bump." I'm your brother, you're my sister. That's clear for sure." Hayden said then looked at me.

Lauren smirked at me." Good to know there's no feud between you guys." I said casually with a smile." All good." Kenzie said and we both shared a look.

Those chocolate brown eyes just melts me." Anyways, what's the plan for tonight?" I asked them." Probably stay home and eat chips." Hayden said with a smirk looking at Kenzie who just rolled her eyes.

" Are we gonna talk about it again?" Kenzie asked annoyed obviously." What do you mean?" I asked confused." Oh, when Kenzie was 6 she was on a t.v. show and one episode she said she don't want to go on broad way and just stay home and eat chips. It's iconic." Lauren explained.

" Well that was a very good explanation. Look at you now. Popular." I said to Kenzie." It's fun to imagine it... but being popular is like facing the whole world. Facing haters isn't really my thing." Kenzie said.

" I understand that. Back in the isle I used to hang out with this kids but when they knew I was the son of the king they basically just pushed me and beat me up." I said with a sigh.

I felt Kenzie's hand on my shoulder seeming to comfort me." They were mad cause they didn't have a chance to live here in Auradon." I explained.

" Ever since the whole island knows. They keep on glaring, spying on every move I make. Then I met the new core. They're the only one I can count on." I said with a smile.

Then just then Harvey came in looking for someone." Over here." Lauren called waving her hand. Harvey saw us and smiled coming over to us, Hayden scoot over as Lauren scoot to so Harvey can sit.

" What's going on?" Harvey asked placing his arm around Lauren's shoulder." We were just talking how things go in the isle." I said." Oh, no. Tell me you didn't told them." Harvey said.

" Tell us what?" Lauren asked looking up from her phone." Nothing." Harvey said then Lauren glared at him." When we met it was when he was running away from a baker. He stole muffins from him so when he was running he bumped into me." Bryce explained.

" I have to steal. That's how we live in the isle. I'm pretty sure your parents steal when they were still in the isle." Harvey said." Do you steal in the isle?" Kenzie asked." Yeah. It's the game we do in the isl. If you don't steal, you die." I explained.

" Isle is a horrible place. Just imagining it scares me." Hayden said and we all agreed." Well, well, well, look who we have here." Nadia said, hands on our table, looking at us.

" Can you go somewhere else?" Lauren asked." Why would I go somewhere else. This place is practically mine." Nadia snapped back.

" You're just being pathetic. Leave us alone." Lauren said." I could leave you alone but I'm bored. I want you to keep me busy." Nadia said.

Lauren stood up." Ok, I'll keep you busy and not bored at all. Might as clean your face." Lauren said before smashing the chicken pot pie on Nadia's face.

" That will keep you busy... Bitch." Lauren whispered before slinging her sling bag to her shoulder and dragging Harvey out and we followed behind.

When we got outside Lauren turned around with a smirk." Where next?" She asked." I think we should stay at home." Kenzie said." Yeah, do that." Hayden and I agreed.

" I better go home. I have... stuff to do. Yeah." Hayden excused before running away." I actually have to go home and discuss Ellia's birthday party." Kenzie said." Your house? Shouldn't you be in her house?" Harvey asked.

" She's with my brother." Kenzie said." Ooh, record what you'll see in the house as you enter and don't forget to send it to me." Lauren said.

" Actually, we have CCTV in our house and it's on my phone. Let's check." Kenzie said pulling out her phone. We gathered around and looked a her phone.

" There they are." kenzie said. They were just chatting between the Kitchen island, eating popcorn, laughing." Aww... They're so cute." Lauren said.

" Oh, there's the kiss." I said as we watch them kiss." Well, better go." Kenzie said putting back her phone in her pocket." See you guys." Kenzie said and left.

" Shoot, the reporters are here." Lauren said when she saw the reporters looking around. We quickly ran away.