Authors Note

Heyy lovelies :D Wow!! I can't believe I have 3k reads already and 200 votes!? YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!! <3 <3 

I'm so happy that you guys have enjoyed the series so far! And I would like to thank everyone that has supported me so far throughout my journey of writing my first Spirited Away Fanfic series, as well as my first fanfic, like, ever lolll. As you may have noticed that the series I just found out made the top 100 Shipping rankings at its all thanks to you beautiful souls that support and read my work! Sure I wrote it but without you guys, I don't know if I ever could have lasted this long.

Anyways, this will be the final series for the entire series, however, I am contemplating on perhaps doing an after story of there life together, it won't be numerous series like this one but I thought that perhaps it may be something you guys, my lovely readers may like! So I decided to put it to a tally or vote! Because I am currently torn with doing an Original and the AfterStory of this series I have worked hard on all this time! So please definitely let me know in the comments, to vote Original, just comment the word 'Original' and if you voter AfterStory to be my next project just type 'AfterStory'!

Again my lovelies thank you so much for reading! I promise you there is still much to come, many more surprises awaits you guys as we continue on further together! 

Have a great day/night lovelies

From RosettaXfantasy