The Mating

Warning Sexual Content

{ MAJOR LEMON! Your welcome my lovelies ;) }

The dinner that her dragon mysteriously prepared was heaven, and when she finally finished she wished she had more, she looked at the handsome dragon sitting just across from her he was just finishing his cooked fish when he suddenly looks up at her realizing again that she was gazing at him, she smiles and then gestures to the fish.

"I was starting to think that raw fish was the only thing you ate" she says swirling the glass of wine before taking another sip, she wasn't very experienced with alcohol, the last time she had one was for her 16th birthday, and her friend Rumi managed to sneak 2 cans of alcoholic apple cider, that was about as much experience she had.

Haku, who has finally finished his meal set their plates aside and scoots to sit next to her before pulling her onto his lap then wrapping his two secure arms around her from behind. After kissing her neck lightly he finally answers chuckling.

"Don't be fooled little one, I can eat normal cooked food like everyone else can, it just isn't as healthy for me, think of it as an equivalent to what do you humans call it? junk food??" he explains a tad confused.

She giggles "yes we call them junk food, the thing that no being can live without...so raw fish is I'm assuming how you're supposed to healthily eat whereas cooked food, although will not hurt you but is less healthy..."

Haku nods into her neck "mhmm...I am a river dragon, a reptile...it is only natural that my natural palette would be raw fish, when it is raw it provides the vitamins and minerals that I need, whereas when you cook it-it tends to kill some of the important sustenance it used to provide when it was raw" he explains.

"Ahh...I see, I think I get it..." she says leaning back into his chest "I cant tell from very well under here, but its gotten very dark outside...is it night time already?" she asks and Haku nods as he plays with her hair running his fingers through it, she even thought she heard him sniff her, though it doesn't really bother her.

"If it really is getting dark...then there is one more thing I want to show you, and it will happen anytime now," he says and then gestures to the coral around the outside of the sanctuary and then whispers in her ear "watch them closely..." he says quietly before nuzzling her neck and letting his hands roam up and down her sides.

Suddenly another light catches her eyes in the darkened water around them, and suddenly one by one certain coral began to light up and then slowly one by one the coral began to glow...some were yellow, some blue, white, and pink. She thought there wouldn't be any more amazing surprises but boy was she wrong.

"Oh Haku they are beautiful...how are they glowing like that?" she asks in wonder and in awe, suddenly, she realises some of the coral that are inside the sanctuary was glowing too, giving them light under the darkened water she walks up to them and trails her fingertips along the rough and smooth surfaces.

"Corals generally get their glow from fluorescent pigments, from the sun, although they are underwater the suns rays can still reach them...it acts like a sort of protection from it" he explains "and that's why they glow..." he purrs softly in her ear.

She turns to look back at him, and then her heart flew from seeing the expression he had on his face, the intense adoration that twinkled his eyes. Suddenly it was like she was in a trance, the same trance she was in earlier all over again. Raising a petite hand to his cheek she rubs her thumb against his soft flawless skin, making him shiver and his eyes darken, the next time he spoke was shaky and surprisingly very emotional.