Counsellor Zeniba

Haku P.O.V

He sat at the witches' dining table with Chihiro sitting next to him as she spoke to Yubaba's twin sister Zeniba. The topic was a good distraction for them considering it had been 5 hours since what happened this morning with Chihiro, and it was good to finally hear her voice, she was still angry with him ignoring him completely, well not completely, more like the silent treatment. As for him, he wasn't sure how he was feeling, well he did but there were too many conflicting emotions to count.

 In all honesty, it was probably him that started this, he overreacted to her rejection and to her saying that he stunk, however, at the time for some reason he just felt so annoyed with her and hurt from her rejection, it was a damper on his ego, and he didn't like that so he got defensive and angry, he even hissed at her...

'Agh! Why did I have to hiss at her like that! It only made her retaliate back' he thinks to himself regretting how he acted to his future mate.  Not that she wasn't exactly a breath of fresh air either, they both were as bad as each other, however, nothing Chihiro did or said was as bad as what he told her last...He knew she Isn't exactly the same girl that he knew back then, she confided in him about it and begged for her true self to be accepted, and he did, he knew what she was like now, but he still said something as horrible as that. He acted like a child

Suddenly, Zeniba's voice pulled him away from his thoughts and he looks up seeing that she was done talking to Chihiro "So my child, Kohaku, what can I do you two for?" she asks as she looks between them both until finally, he decided to speak.

"We have come for more information on the Guardian, and would like to stay here to think of a plan, and to try to get more information on him and his whereabouts, we can not risk getting involved any further with him" he explains calmly.

She nods in agreement "yes I suppose your right dragon, how about we talk about it over some snacks the cookies should be cool enough to eat now" she says sitting down taking the covering off the plate filled with choc chip cookies "there, now we can begin" she says sighing "Now what would you two like to know first?" she asks.

He raises an eye at the witch at the stupid question "the Guardian Zeniba...where is he, you said last that you couldn't get a good picture of his whereabouts or location.." he says with the same attitude that he used to use with Lin when he was annoyed, he could feel Chihiro staring at him disapprovingly, a small scowl on her face and eyes narrowed staring Icy daggers. Normally he would intimidate people without even trying, however, as for Chihiro he was putty in her hands, she really is amazing.

"What this stupid dragon is trying to say...is if you could please tell us  if you have been able to find out where the guardian is hiding, we know where to find the goddess of life, however, we want to be able to avoid him..." Chihiro says a tad overly politely to the witch before giving him another glare.

At her obvious insult he couldn't help but release a growl, just how long is she going to stay mad at him anyway...if she would just listen to him and stop being so stubborn with ignoring him and jabbing at him he would actually apologize, he may have been childish then but she was now being just as bad. Zeniba looks at Chihiro in surprise and then glances at him, she just looks back and forth between us in a mixture of concern and amusement, however eventually after eyeing them off, she speaks up.

"Well, yes and no...I have more improved information, however as for his exact whereabouts I do not, he is concealing his location well, I am able to spy on him still...however...sometimes I accidentally spy on him coincidently at the wrong times...." she says as her voice begins to go distant and she shivers as if she just had a bad cup of tea "Anyways...I know he is in a forest and that he has erected a barrier all around it so as soon as u cross the barrier he will know you are there and where you are if I was to make an assumption...Id say it is probably the Mizuki forest I don't know how close or far it is from the place you're looking for, however, the company he has kept so far...I think they are the natives that live there, from what I could see it was a very georgous place, I saw all kinds of plant spirits there...amongst him...as well as the plant queen..." she starts getting awkward and stiff as she tries to shake something off, "Im afraid that is all I know, I know its not much but I hope this helps at least a little bit, Id never forgive myself if anything happend to my granddaughter.." she explains giving Chihiro a worried glance.