We talk for a little bit and he tells me a few jokes. I laugh and then I put my arms around his neck & kiss him softly. I pull away and smile at him.

He smiles at me and then the oven beeps. Austin takes out the pizza and puts a few pieces on paper plates for both of us. It's a small pizza so the slices aren't that big.

After we finish eating the pizza, Austin and I sit on the couch. Austin's phone rings. It's his mom. She said that her flight was cancelled for some reason so she is actually coming back tomorrow morning instead of tonight. We sit on the couch and watch tv for a while.

Austin puts his hand on my thigh and asks me if I want to go try anal now. I say 'sure' and he takes my hand & pulls me behind him upstairs.

When we get to his room, we both sit down on the bed & Austin asks me how I want to do this. I just tell him that he can do whatever. I tell him that I never did this way before and Austin says he hasn't either.

He tells me to stand up. I stand up and he stands up after me. He pulls down my sweatpants. He tells me to bend over and lay my stomach on the bed, but still stand up. He puts his hands on my hips and I ask him if it's okay.

"Yes, it's good babe." He says.

I feel him put his finger in the side of my underwear and he pulls them down very slowly, as if he were teasing me.

"I want you to tell me if I hurt you okay?"

"Okay." I say.

"Are you ready?"

I nod my head and I bite my lip waiting. Austin slams himself into me. I wanted to scream, it hurt so bad. I bite my lip hard to keep myself from yelling out in pain.

"Are you okay?" Austin asks worried. I nod my head slightly and he begins to push in and out of me. Austin groans and then he mumbles something.

The first few times it hurt but then I adjusted to him, and it felt good. He pushes himself in and out of me hard. He starts going faster and it starts to hurt again.

"Fuck Austin!" I yell.

I grab onto the sheets and he continues to go faster in and out of me. I keep moaning loudly with each thrust he makes.

"Fuck" Austin groans. I know he's close.

I was right. After a few more of his thrusts, I feel a warm liquid shoot into me and then Austin pulls out of me.

He slaps my butt and says,
"Damn babe."

I turn around and sit on the bed. I'm panting and so is Austin. That hurt so bad but it felt good after a while.

I watch Austin goes over to his suitcase and I watch him put a condom on.

I stand up and he comes over to me.

"Lay down baby" He whispers seductively into my ear, and pushes me down onto the bed.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard." He says darkly. I move around uncomfortably. I didn't think he would ever be like this.

He climbs on top of me and starts sucking on my neck. I moan and without any warning, he slams himself into me.

"AUSTIN!" I yell, grabbing onto the sheets.

He pulls out of me and crashes his lips onto mine roughly, then he pushes into me quickly again.

I moan loudly as he thrusts in and out of me quickly. I hear the headboard hitting the wall. I grab onto the sheets and I close my eyes.