Chapter 50- VMA's Part 1

The next few days went by fast and I got my nails done to match my dress on the one day. Austin went into the studio a few times and worked on choreography for his performance. I went to work like normal those few days and I hung out with Austin and the guys a couple times. I knew Austin was busy with everything and he probably wanted to spend time with just the guys and I was completely fine with that so I just did my own thing the past few days.

I'm in the middle of packing a suitcase right now for the days that we have to be up in New York. Austin is coming by and picking me up around 7 so we can get to our flight that leaves at 9. That gives us time to go through security and all.

It's 1pm now and I'm almost done.

I have a small suitcase that I put a few outfits in along with pajamas, underwear,bras, etc. I put my dress in it along with the heels to match it and then I throw a few pairs of sandals in it too. I grab my curling iron, my flat iron, my makeup case, and my hair brush in the top pocket of the suitcase then I zip it closed.

I need to get changed now so I go to my dresser and take out shorts and a tank top.

My hair is straightened from yesterday so I just brush it out and throw one of my snapbacks on.

I throw my charger and a pair of earphones in the top of my suitcase and I throw my phone in my back pocket then I go downstairs with my suitcase.

I go into the kitchen and grab a snack then the doorbell rings.

I go to the front door and open it, seeing Austin waiting there.

"Hey babe. Ready to go?"

"Yupp" I say grabbing my keys and my suitcase then locking the door before I step outside.

I make sure the door closes behind me completely then I walk with Austin over to his car. Austin takes my suitcase and puts it in the back of his car.

I sit in the back with Zach and Alex, while Robert is in the passengers seat and Austin is driving.

Austin starts driving to the airport and tells me that Michelle, Rocco, his Aunt Lisa, and his grandfather are headed to the airport now.

We get to the airport and go through security and everything else then we l finally board the plane. I sit between Austin and Alex on the one side of the plane and Robert & Zach sit across the aisle.

Everyone else sits in the row in front of all of us.

After we take off it's a little after 9 and I'm kind of tired.

I lay my head down on Austin's shoulder and I feel Austin take my hand in his and interlock our fingers. I smile to myself then I slowly fall asleep.

Austin's P.O.V.

Talia fell asleep on my shoulder.

"Austin" Alex say.

I look over at him and he has his phone out. I smile and he takes a picture. The picture is of me smiling as Talia's sleeping on my shoulder. I tell him to send it to me.

I look away from him and back at my phone. I do stuff on it for an hour or so and then the flight attendant comes on the speaker.

Our plane is about to land and it's close to midnight. I wake Talia up.

"Babe wake up. We're about to land."

She sits up and looks at me. I smile at her and she smiles back at me.

The flight attendant comes around and tells us to turn off all our phones but I just lock mine and put it in the pocket of my shorts.

When we land we get off the plane and walk into the airport then we go to the baggage claim area.