Chapter 37

~While the last few chapters were happening~

Mama's P.O.V

The VMA's are this weekend and I know Austin is super excited about them. So I decided to give him a little surprise before the VMA's. I called Austin to ask if him and Talia wanted to go out shopping tomorrow to find Talia something to wear for the VMA's on Saturday. He said that would be great and that all of us could go shopping tomorrow.
Now I get to my plan for surprising Austin. It's been weeks since Austin has seen Alex, Robert, or Zach and they were planning on coming late Thursday night or early Friday morning. But I called them and told them that I wanted to surprise Austin and bring them to Miami a few days earlier. Tomorrow is Tuesday. Alex, Robert, and Zach agreed to come surprise Austin so I told Alex, Robert, and Zach that they needed to fly down to Miami tomorrow morning, and that they can wait in our house until we get home from shopping. Then when Austin, Talia, and I get home from shopping, they will all surprise Austin because they are here in Miami early! I know Austin will be sooo excited and happy that they are there. But we'll have to wait and see.

~Present Time~

Talia's P.O.V

I wake up and try to move around but Austin's holding me against him tightly. His arm is over my waist and his face in buried into my neck. I smile to myself. I remember yesterday. He took care of me all day.
I can't wait for the VMA's on Saturday. We get to finally tell people about our relationship. It's my first awards show I'd be going to, and I think it will be fun to experience, especially walking the red carpet with Austin.
I also get to meet Alex in person now instead of over Skype, and I get to meet Robert and Zach. I've always wanted to meet them, but I'm kind of nervous about meeting them all though. What if they don't like me?
I guess I have to wait until Saturday.

Austin and I are going out shopping today with his mom to find me a dress to wear to the VMA's. I don't have that much money to spend on a dress so I guess I have to see what I can find.

I feel Austin pull me closer against him and I smile. He nibbles on my ear and then whispers quietly
'Goodmorning my beautiful princess'
I smile and turn on my back so I can look at Austin more easily.
'Goodmorning Austin' I say and smile.
He leans down and kisses my nose lightly and then kisses both my cheeks. He smiles and then kisses my lips. The way he kissed me was perfect, it was so soft and slow, it was the perfect kiss.
I smile into the kiss and I feel him smile too then he pulls away.
'So are you ready to go out shopping later on today babe?'
'Yeah! Hey um what time is it?'
'Its only 7am, stay here and cuddle with me for a little while. Then you can go get ready for work.' He says as he leans down and kisses my forehead softly.
'Okay.' I say.
He pulls me into his chest and I cuddle up to him. He covers our bodies with the blanket and I try to stay under it as much as possible because I'm really cold.
He kisses my neck softly and keeps telling me how beautiful I am. I smile.

After a little while I look at the clock on the wall and it says '7:25'
'Austin, I have to go get ready. I have to be in work in like a half an hour.'
'Alright babe.' He says then let's me get up.
I wrap the extra blanket around my body and walk out of the room and to the other bedroom where I keep my clothes and where I normally sleep. I take out my 'uniform', which it technically isn't even a uniform it's just an oufit and the shirt just says the diner's name on it, that's it.
I put my clothes on then went into the bathroom. I did my makeup and put my hair into a messy bun on the top of my head. After I'm done, I walk back out into my room and I check the time. It's 7:45, I need to be at work in 15 minutes and the diner is a little less than 10 minutes away. I throw some of my things into my purse and put on my blue vans then walk back to the bedroom where I left Austin.
I walk into the room but I don't see him in there. I check to see if maybe he is in the bathroom, but he's not there either. He probably went downstairs. I walk downstairs and look in the kitchen first, he's not there. I look in the living room, he's not there.