Chapter 91- Flight back to Miami

Austin's P.O.V.

We went back to Alex's house and we all just hung out. We ordered pizza for dinner.

After we were done eating the pizza, I looked at Talia.

"We should go back to the house now babe. Our flight is in an hour and a half. We need to get our suitcases packed up and then we have to leave."

"Okay Austin." Talia says.

"We have to get going." I say to the guys.

"Okay. We have to drive you back to your house." Alex says.

We all get up and go outside. We all get into the car and Zach drives to the house.

"It was great to see you guys again. It was fun. We'll see you soon." I say to the guys.

Talia says goodbye to the guys and Robert tells her something. I hear her say "I'll tell him."
The guys say goodbye to Talia and I, then we get out of the car. I take Talia's hand and we walk up to the house. My mom's here.

Talia and I wave to the guys, then we walk inside the house.

"MOM WE'RE HOME!" I yell.

"You need to get ready to leave for your flight!" My mom yells as she walks over to the front door.

I pull Talia behind me upstairs and we start packing up our suitcases again.

We finish in like 15 minutes, so we just sit on my bed and hang out.

Talia's P.O.V.

Should I show Austin my arms? He's sitting right next to me. We aren't doing anything. I should tell him. I should show him my arms.

"Austin?"

"Yes babe?"

"I need to talk to you about something-"

"What is it Talia?"

I start to roll up the sleeves of Austin's flannel.

Austin's P.O.V.

Talia is rolling up the sleeves of my flannel. I see her forearms and I take her arms in my hands. They're all bruised.

"Austin, after we got back from the party and you were pushing me around the room and stuff, you-"

"I did that to your arms, didn't I?" I say quietly, cutting her off.

"Yes" She says.

"I am so sorry Talia. I was really mad, I didn't mean to." I say, looking into her eyes.

"It's okay Austin." Talia says.

I push on her arm lightly and she winces in pain. I pull away and look at her worried.

"It only really hurts when you put pressure on it." She says.

"I'm so sorry I did that to you, Talia." I say quietly, staring at her.

I put my hands on her cheeks and I lean in slowly. I press my lips to hers softly. I pull away and rest my forehead against hers.

"I love you Talia." I say.
"I love you too Austin." Talia says then she tilts her head and kisses me again.

My mom comes up and knocks on the door, and Talia leans away from me.

I smile at her then I tell my mom to come in.

"You have to leave in like 10 minutes Austin." My mom says.

"We're ready to go." I say.

I check around the room to make sure we didn't leave anything here.

Talia and I carry our suitcases downstairs and we go out to the car. I put both our suitcases in the back of the car, then we get in the backseat. My mom gets in the drivers seat and looks back at us.

"Are you two ready?" She asks.

I nod my head and she turns back around, then starts driving to the airport.

When we get to the airport, my mom drops us off by the entrance.

"Have a safe flight Austin. I'll see you late tomorrow night. Bye Austin." My mom says then she hugs me & kisses my cheek.

"Bye Mom." I say, pulling away from her.

Talia says "Bye" to my mom then I take her hand.

We walk into the airport and go over to the luggage check-in.

After we check-in our two suitcases, I'm just carrying a backpack and Talia's carrying her purse.

We walk through the airport and go through security, and then we get to our flight's boarding area. Talia and I sit down next to each other in the chairs and I look at the time.

It's only 9:30. Our flight isn't supposed to board for another 15 minutes. Talia and I talk for while then someone comes over the loudspeaker and says that our flight is boarding.

Talia and I get up from our seats and walk over to get in line. We hand the lady our tickets and she says "Have a safe flight."

We walk through the long hallway and walk onto the plane. I pull Talia behind me through the aisle, making my way towards the back of the plane. We decide to sit down the 6th row from the back of the plane. I put my backpack in the compartment above our seats and Talia just slides her purse underneath the seat. I sit back down next to Talia and wait for the plane to start moving.

After we take off, Talia puts her headphones in and listens to music, and I do the same thing. I'm holding her hand. I feel Talia lean her head on my shoulder and I lean my head on top of hers.

I was awake for a while but then I think I fell asleep.

I woke up when one of the flight attendants tapped on my shoulder and told me that we will be landing in a few minutes & that I need to put my seatbelt on.

I stretch my arms and legs then I put on my seatbelt.

I rub Talia's shoulder slowly and she wakes up.
"Babe wake up, we're landing." I say quietly.

She sits up and looks at me. She puts on her seatbelt then she looks back out the window.

When we land, we get off the plane and walk into the airport. Talia puts her purse over her shoulder and I put my backpack on.

I wrap my arm around her waist and we walk to luggage claim. We get our luggage and walk through the airport to get outside.
I call us a cab and when it gets here, I put our luggage in the trunk then we both get in the backseat.

I tell the cab driver my address and he starts driving us there. Talia leans her head on my shoulder and she falls asleep. I close my eyes and relax. I'm really tired but I slept on the plane so I'm not going to fall asleep now.

When we get to my house, I wake up Talia and then I pay the cab driver. We get out of the car and I get our luggage from the back, then we walk up to my house. I unlock the front door and we both walk inside. I close the door behind us and lock it.

I leave our suitcases at the bottom of the stairs then I turn to Talia.
I put my one arm around her back and my other arm under her legs, then I pick her up.

I carry Talia upstairs and lay her down in my bed softly. I climb into bed next to her and move my body close to hers.

"Goodnight babe, I love you." I say quietly then I kiss her cheek.

I close my eyes and fall asleep.