Chapter 44- Pizza

I'm squished in between Austin and Alex on the couch. Robert is sitting on the other side of Alex and Zach is sitting on the other side of Austin.

"Hey how about after pizza we all go out to a midnight movie?" Robert says.

"Yeah!" All the guys say.

"Talia, would you want to come with us?" Robert asks me.

"Yeah sure! I'd love to!" I say and smile at the guys.

"Cool!!!" Zach and Robert say at the same time.

I laugh a little.

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna go check with my mom to make sure it's okay if we all go." Austin says then he gets up, leaving me sitting with the rest of the guys. After Austin's out of the room, Robert says,

"So how did you and Austin start dating?"

"Uh well I have a twitter and I was a Mahomie so I followed Austin and tweeted him and stuff. Then I decided that I would come to Miami and live on my own for a while, so I tweeted about it. I didn't tag anyone in it or anything, and a little while later Austin retweeted it and I was really shocked that he even saw my tweet. Then he DMed me and followed me. He DMed saying that maybe when I came to Miami we could meet up somewhere and hang out if I wanted to. So we talked by DMing and Skype and then when I came to Miami I met Austin and he asked me to be his girlfriend and he asked me to go to the movies with him. So yeah that's how Austin and I started dating."

"Oh I see. Did you guys tell Mahomies yet?" Zach asks me.

"No we didn't. Austin is going to tell everyone this Saturday at the VMA's on live television so yeah."

"Oh cool." Zach says.

I say "Yeah.." and look down at my lap and play with my hands.

"What's your twitter? We'll follow you." Robert says.

They all take out their phones and I tell them my username, and my phone vibrates 3 times with 3 twitter notifications. I don't even take out my phone though because I know it's just them all following me.

Zach and Robert choose to get up and see if Austin's done asking Michelle about it yet, so they leave me sitting with Alex.

Alex asks me about my life and stuff about me and I tell him. He tells me about himself and his life. Alex asks me for my number just in case something were to happen, and I give it to him.

Alex is really nice and sweet to me.

I feel like Alex is going to be like a brother to me, but I might be wrong. I don't know, I guess we'll see later on.

Austin, Robert, and Zach run into the living room and hop over the couch and onto it.

"So can we go to the movies tonight at midnight or not?" I ask Austin.

"Well my mom said that.." He pauses and looks at me then smiles. "WE CAN GO!!!"

"Alright man!" Alex says.

"What time is it even Austin?" I ask.

"Uh close to 8pm. My mom said that she ordered pizza and that it will be delivered in like 10 minutes since its only from the place around the corner"

"Okay" I say.

"Hey after we finish eating pizza what are we going to do until we go to the movie? And what movie are we going to see?" Alex asks.

"I say we go see Insidious 2 or Carrie" Robert says.

"Yeah! Or The Last Exorcism Part 2 or the The Purge!!" Zach says.