Chapter 82- Ice Skating

Talia's P.O.V.

Austin and I walk inside the ice rink & we go over to pay then we go get our skates. Austin and I put on our skates and I make sure mine are tied tightly. Austin stands up and stands in front of me.
I'm going to fail at standing up in these skates. Austin reaches his hand down and I take it, then Austin pulls me up. I balance myself and then Austin & I walk over to the opening of the ice.

Austin steps onto the ice but I stay back. I'm so terrible at ice skating.

"Babe, you coming?"
"I'm going to fall Austin."
"No you won't babe. I'll help you. Come on."
Austin takes my hand and I slowly step onto the ice. Austin and I start slowly making our way around the rink. Austin's holding my hand the whole time.

He helps me ice skate for a while until I feel like I'm good with it.
Austin skates a little faster and I keep up with him.

It's been an hour and a half & I still haven't fallen yet. I'm proud of myself haha.

Austin skates a little faster and I try to keep up with him. He just kind of pulls me along since we're still holding hands. We talk & laugh, and have fun.

Austin pulls me over to the corner of the rink, and tells me to wait here for a minute. Austin skates away from me and goes over to this one lady. She looks like she's about my mom's age. Austin takes out his phone and asks her something. I watch the lady nod her head & say something.
Austin and the lady then skate over to me.

"Talia, she is going to take a picture of us so I can post it to Instagram. Okay?"

I nod my head and Austin stands next to me on his skates.
Austin wraps his arm around my waist and we both smile for the picture. Austin turns to face me and puts his hands on my hips. He leans down to kiss me and the lady takes another picture of us. When we pull away from the kiss, I stare up into Austin's eyes and we both smile. The lady takes another picture.

Austin pulls away from me and takes my hand. He pulls me along behind him as he skates over to the woman.

"Thank you so much, I really appreciate it." Austin says to her as she hands him his phone back.

"You're welcome. Nice meeting you." The woman says.

She skates away from us, and then Austin looks at the pictures on his phone.
There are three pictures and we both look at them.

"Do you want to take a break for a little while to get a drink & food?" Austin asks me.

"Sure!" I say.

Austin and I skate to where you exit the rink and we both step off the ice. We walk over to where there is a food counter. Austin orders us two slices of pizza, a Coke to share, and a pack of M&M's that are just Christmas colors.

I tell Austin that I'm going to quickly go to the bathroom & he says that he'll wait here for the food to be ready.
I kiss his cheek and then walk away from him in the direction of the bathroom.

I hate walking in skates, it's hard to do. I never go ice skating but I will admit today was pretty fun.

I go to the bathroom then I check my hair in the mirror & check my makeup.
I take off my beanie & fix my hair, then I put it back on. I rub off some of my makeup that smudged.

I wash my hands and dry them, then I walk back out & walk over to wear Austin is sitting at a table.

He is just sitting on his phone and the tray with our food on it is on the table in front of him.

"Hey babe" Austin says when I get over to him. I sit across from him and we both get our food.

We start eating & we talk. After we're done eating our pizza, Austin & I sit there and talk for a while then my phone rings.

I take my phone out of my back pocket & see that it's Courtney.

"Excuse me Austin." I say and get up.

I walk to the other side of the room and answer my phone.

"Hey"
"Hey Talia! Omg I saw Austin's Instagram pic he just posted a few minutes ago!"
"Haha what was the picture?"
"How do you not know?! It was a collage of three pictures. You two are ice skating!"
I laugh and say "Yeah, we're here now."
"The caption said 'Happy 6 month anniversary beautiful' and he had the kiss emoji and the heart emoji next to it."
"Aw okay!"
"Yeah! I can't believe you've been dating him for 6 months, wow!"
"I know, it's perfect though. I love him so much and he loves me."
"Aww!!! I love you two, you're so cute together!"
I laugh and say, "Thanks Courtney. I think I should get back to being with Austin now."
"Right! I'm sorry, have fun ice skating and have fun with the rest of your 6 month anniversary! I'll talk to you later, bye Talia!"
"Bye Courtney!" I say then hang up.

I put my phone in my back pocket and walk back over to Austin. I sit down right next to him and look down at the table.

Austin picked out all the red M&M's and made a heart out of them.
I look over at him and he smiles at me.

"I love you Talia." He says looking into my eyes.

"I love you too Austin." I say.

Austin leans in and we kiss softly for a little while then we pull away.

Austin & I take all the M&M's and eat them as we're walking back over to the opening to get on the ice.

Austin and I get on the ice & we skate again for a while.

My skate catches on the ice and I trip. I fall right on my butt.

Austin turns around and looks at me. I'm just sitting there laughing. I look at him and I see him chuckle too.

"Are you okay babe?"

"I'm okay, can you help me up please?"

Austin reaches his hand down and I take it, then he pulls me up.

Austin brushes off some of the ice that was on my butt, and then we start to skate again.

After another half an hour, we're done. We get off the ice and return our skates, then we put back on our regular shoes.

Austin and I walk outside & get into his car. I look at the time, it's a little after 4pm.

Austin and I get back to the house & Austin suggests that I maybe go take a long relaxing bath so he can do a couple of things.

I walk upstairs and go into the bathroom. I turn on the water and it starts to fill up the tub. I get undressed and then I step into the tub.
I sit down and then turn off the water. I lay in the tub and close my eyes, just relaxing.

Austin's P.O.V.

I had to get a couple things ready for my surprise to Talia.
I do a few things and then I'm done.

"Austin!!" I hear Talia yell.

I go to the bathroom door and say "Yes babe?"

"Can you get me a pair of my clothes out of my suitcase, including a bra and underwear, something comfortable please? Oh and bring me my brush too please?"

"Yeah sure, I'll be right back."

I go back to the room and look in Talia's suitcase. I take out a pair of her lace underwear and a matching lace bra, a low V-neck silky tank top, and a pair of silky shorts.
I grab her brush and then I carry it all down to the bathroom. I knock on the door and Talia opens it.

She has the towel wrapped around her body & she takes the clothes and her brush from me. Then she closes the door & I hear it lock.

I go back to what I was doing before and when I finish, I go back to the bathroom to see if Talia's done.

Talia comes out of the bathroom and I take her hand, then we walk downstairs.

I set up a few candles around the dining room and I made us dinner.
I did a couple other things too.