Chapter 35- Remembering my past

Talia's P.O.V

I've been sick all morning and Austin's been taking care of me. He's so sweet and I know he cares a lot about me. He loves me and I love him back. It's perfect. I don't know what I'm going to do when Austin goes on tour for a whole year...I'll miss him so much.

Austin pulled me onto his lap and starts kissing my neck.

My ex used to do that to me...the one I told Austin about the other night. I want Austin to kiss my neck and kiss me but ever since I told Austin, all I can think about is my ex; the way he held me in his arms and and the way he kissed me, the way he told me I was beautiful and that he told me he loved me.

But that was all a lie...He never really loved me. Everything Austin does reminds me of him, I don't want to think about him anymore. He hurt me and abused me and made me feel worthless & small. I never told anyone but he had abused me for a while before that night of the party. I was too in love with him to care and then that night at the party I finally realized what he was doing to me, he was hurting me. That's why I was happy that Austin noticed me, I would be safe in Miami with Austin. I love him.

I feel tears forming in my eyes from remembering these things but I make them go away and turn around to face Austin.
He looks at me and says
'Are you ready for the VMA's this Saturday beautiful?'
'Yes! I can't wait!' I say.
'I can't wait either because that is the day when I will be able to tell the world about us.' He says then leans forward and kisses my nose.
'I love you babe.' He says as he kisses my nose again.
'I love you too Austin' I smile.

Austin and I talk for a while. He sings to me and kisses my face, neck, and collarbone. He can't kiss my lips though because I don't want him to get sick before his big performance at the VMA's. Austin compliments me about how beautiful I am and that even when I'm sick I'm the most gorgeous girl. He tells me how he doesn't know how he's lucky enough to have me.