Chapter 89

Talia's P.O.V.

I wake up in Austin's arms. I curl up closer to his body because I'm cold. He wakes up and kisses my forehead.

"Goodmorning beautiful." He says in a deep, raspy voice. Then he kisses my forehead again.

I curl up into his shirtless body and I shiver.

He laughs at me and asks,
"Are you cold babe?"

"Kinda" I say against his chest. His body is so warm.

He wraps his arms around my back and pulls me against his body tightly in a hug. Austin says a bunch of cute things to me and plays with my hair as I try to get warm.

After a while, I get up and go into the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing Austin's flannel shirt and it covers most of my butt. I unbutton the top three buttons and I take out my messy bun & just decide to keep my hair down and make it a little messy.

I walk back out into the bedroom and Austin's not in there. I guess he went downstairs. I walk downstairs and go into the kitchen. Austin's not in the kitchen but I see the light on in the bathroom. I'll make us breakfast, I guess. I look at the time, it's only 9 am.

I take out stuff from the fridge and I turn on the stove. I start making breakfast for Austin and I.

I'm standing in front of the stove and I feel two arms wrap around my waist. Austin stands right behind me, with his body against mine.

"Smells good babe." He says into my ear then he kisses my neck softly.

I finish making us breakfast and we go over to the kitchen table with the food. Austin sits down in a chair then he pulls me down, so I'm sitting on his lap. I turn my body so I'm sitting sideways.

Austin and I both eat & talk. Austin makes me open my mouth and he puts his fork with food on it in my mouth. I take a bite and I think that he purposely makes the rest fall down my shirt. Austin and I both start laughing. I lift up the hem of my shirt and find the piece of food. I pull down my shirt and put the piece of food on the napkin.

Austin and I both laugh again then we continue talking.

"What time is our flight tonight Austin?" I ask.

"10pm, but we could go and get an earlier flight if we wanted to." He says.

"No, I think that's good." I say.

"My mom's taking a flight home tomorrow night, so she won't be in Miami until late tomorrow night." Austin says.

"Oh okay. Um I was talking to Alex yesterday and he said that the guys wanted to come over and hang out before we left." I say.

"Okay, I'll go call Zach and tell him that him & the guys can come over." Austin says then he picks me up off his lap and stands up.

He walks out of the room and I decide to go wash the dishes we used.

I'm almost done rinsing off the dishes and putting them in the dishwasher.

Austin walks in and says that the guys are going to come over in an hour. He also says that his mom texted him and said that she was going to be here in a few minutes to pick up a few things then she was going to go back out shopping with Austin's Aunt and his cousins.

"Okay" I say then go back to washing the dishes.

Austin stands there on his phone.

Austin's P.O.V.

I look up at Talia and I realize she's just wearing my shirt.

"Talia!" I say.

She turns around quickly and says,
"What?"

"My mom's going to be home any second now!"

"Okay, and..??" She says.

"You're not wearing any pants babe." I say laughing a little.

She looks down and says,
"Oh crap"

She runs upstairs and I follow her because I'm only wearing boxers too.

I throw on a pair of shorts and Talia asks me if she should change out of my shirt. I tell her that she could wear it just button it up all the way.

She puts on yoga pants and she buttons up my flannel.

"Okay good?" She asks.

I nod and walk over to her. I take her hand and we walk downstairs.

We sit on the couch holding hands and we watch tv.

My mom gets home a minute later and walks into the living room.

"Hi Austin, hi Talia." She says when she walks into the room.

"Hey mom" I say.

"Hi" Talia says.

My mom goes into the other room and gets whatever she needed, then she comes back into the living room & stands in front of us.

"I'll be back in a few hours." She says.

"Okay. Um the guys are coming over in an hour, is that okay?" I ask.

"Yes that's fine. Bye Austin, bye Talia." She says.

Talia and I both say "Bye" then my mom leaves.

We sit on the couch and we take a bunch of random selfies together. We probably take like 50.

I wanted to take a bunch of pictures with her because I want to be able to look at them when I'm on tour, when I miss her.

The doorbell rings and Talia & I both get up. We walk to the door and I open it.

The guys are here. I give them all bro hugs and then they all hug Talia. I look at Alex when he hugs Talia and he hugs her really quickly then he steps away from her.

We all walk inside and I ask Alex to talk in the kitchen. Talia sits down on the couch with Robert and Zach. Alex follows me into the kitchen and I close the door behind us. I just want to talk to him about the other day.