Chapter 1

Hi:) My name's Talia. I'm 18 and single. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. My best friend is Courtney. She's there for me whenever I need her. She's an amazing best friend and i don't know what i would do without her. I love my family. They're the best family you could hope for. I have an older sister named Katie, and she's 26. We are very close but I don't get to see her that often because she moved down to Georgia. My parents will basically get me anything I want. If I need new clothes my mom will drive me to the mall. If I ask my parents for concert tickets for my birthday or christmas, they will get them for me. I loved having them there for me, and getting everything I wanted. I knew that i shouldn't keep depending on my parents. I loved having everything I wanted but I needed to get away and be on my own. I needed to know what it was like living in the real world. So I decided that I would get an apartment or a house down in Miami, Florida, and live my life from there.

I talked to my parents about moving there and buying an apartment and living on my own for a while. My parents actually thought it would be a good idea for me to live on my own and face the world by myself. They gave me a little money to help me buy myself a little apartment. I was soo excited so I called Courtney. I explained to her everything that happened and she was really happy for me. She was upset that I would be leaving her to go to Miami. Then I thought it would be cool if she came with me to Miami, and we bought an apartment together. She freaked out and said that would be the greatest idea ever she would just have to ask her parents and make sure they're okay with it. I told her to go ask parents and talk to them about it then call me back as soon as she asked.

I hung up the phone and went to my room. I decided that I should probably start looking for apartments. I turn on my computer to look. I search through website after website, I see a couple that are nice but I don't like any of the other ones. I save links to the ones that are nice, so later I could send them to Courtney.

I put my iPod in my dock and listen to my music. I turn the volume up really loud so I can't hear anything else but the music. I chose to listen to my favorite playlist. It consists of One Direction, Austin Mahone, Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, Little Mix, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, and a couple other other artists. I sing and dance along to the songs. And then I get called down to dinner. I turn off my music and go downstairs. Leaving my phone behind on my bed.

We are having pizza. Yum. I love pizza. I think to myself 'Im going to be eating Austin Mahone's favorite food'. I choose a piece of pizza and start to eat it. I get a Pepsi from the fridge and drink it with my pizza. After I'm finished eating I run back upstairs. I check my phone and I have one new text message. I click open and see that it's Courtney. The message says-

'Hey Talia I need to talk to you. Call me when you get a chance. Luv ya. x'

I have to call her back like right now. I go to her contact in my phone and press CALL. I put the phone up to my ear, and it started ringing. Courtney picked up the phone and said "hello?"

'Hey It's me. What did you need to talk about. Did you ask your parents?'

'Yeah I talked to them'

'What did they say?!?'

'They said that there is no way they're letting me go to Miami and live in an apartment with my best friend'

'Ooh, well that sucks'

'Yeah, you should still go and have fun. But every single day when you get down there, you have to talk me somehow. Video Chat, Texting, Calling. Whatever works for you.'

'Okay! I definitely will!'

'I'll miss you'

'I'll miss you too. You're the greatest best friend ever. I couldnt live without you. Luv you'