Chapter 36- Safe Arms

I sat on his lap with my back facing him. I move around to get comfortable when Austin says something.
'Babe stop moving around so much you're hurting me.' He looks at me and winks.
'Oh I'm sorry.' I say then turn around on his lap and straddle him.
'Is that better?' I smile at him.
I see him smirk.

I start to grind on him. He moans. I can feel him under me. He's really hard.
He starts grinding up on me and I want him. I grind on him for a little while longer and then Austin says
'Babe you want to do something?' He winks at me and tugs on my shirt a little. I know exactly what he means. I nod my head 'yes'.

Austin looks at me with a devilish grin on his face then he picks me up and throws me down on the couch. He crawls on top of me and starts taking off my shirt then unclasping my bra and throwing both of them across the room. I take off his shirt and he looks down at me hungrily then leans down. He massages my one breast as he kisses the other and nibbles lightly on it. I moan loudly.

After a little while, Austin says, 'Hey babe. You wanna take this to the bedroom?' He smirks at me then before I can say anything, he lifts me up kissing me and carries me upstairs never breaking our kiss. When we get upstairs he fumbles with the doorknob to the one bedroom. He finally opens it and walks into the room. He throws me down on the bed and starts kissing down my neck then he goes to my collarbone. He trails his hands up and down my body until he gets to my sweatpants. When he gets to the hem of my sweatpants, he pulls them down very slowly. He puts his hands in between my thighs and pushes them apart. He leans down and kisses between my legs then he kisses right above the lace waistline of my underwear. He does it so slowly. He's teasing me. I moan then reach down and grab Austin's hair in my hands. He put his hand between my thigh and slowly feels me through my already wet underwear.

'Looks like someone couldn't wait' He looks up at me and smirks.
He lets me sit up and I'm sitting there in only my underwear looking at him. I'm in front of him sitting on the edge of the bed while he's standing in front of me. I reach forward and pull down his pants ever so slowly. I run my hand over his already huge hard bulge a few times.
'Cmon babe you're such a tease' He grunts.

He reaches forward and grabs my waist. He yanks down my underwear quickly and then I pull down his boxers. He's huge.
'Lay down.' He says strictly and pushes me down onto the bed. I move up into the middle of the bed and Austin comes and gets on top of me. Without any warning at all, he slams himself into me. I wasn't expecting that so soon.

'Shit Austin!' I yell.
'Sorry' He says as he continues to thrust in and out of me.
He kisses my neck and finds my sweet spot. He kisses along my collarbone. He nibbles on my ear and sucks on my one breast then the other.
'A-Austin' I moan.

After a while, he starts thrusting faster into me and he's starting to get sloppy. I know he's close. I am too. With each thrust he makes I moves my hips in sync with his. He thrusts into me a few more times then he releases into me. I release on him and then he pulls out of me. I gasp at the loss of him inside me and Austin lays down next to me.

Austin pulls me into his arms and holds me close to him.
'That was perfect babe. I'm so glad that I'm lucky enough to have you as my girl. I love you so much babe.'
'I love you too Austin, a lot.' I say.

I feel my eyelids getting heavy and I feel Austin pull the covers up over us. Soon enough I fall asleep in Austin's safe arms.