Chapter 15- The Bathroom

Austin is still holding my hand as we walk down the hallway. He pushes open a door and pulls me inside with him. He closes the door behind us and then finds the light and turns it on.
Me: Austin, why are we in here?
Austin: I'm sorry about what happened in there. I want to tell people about us dating soo much, but I can't. I'm sorry Talia.
Me: It's okay Austin, I understand why. It's really okay. But Austin why are we in here?
Austin: Because I wanted to do this..

He grabs my hips and pushes me against the wall. He kisses me passionately and I kiss back.
He pushes me against the wall with his entire body, and he's pinning my waist to the wall with his hands.
We kiss for a while and Austin moves his hands on my hips up under the hem of my shirt. He still puts his hands on my hips, but they are under my shirt and on my bare skin.
He moves his hands up and down the side of my body, kissing me passionately. He kisses my collarbone and then up my neck. He kisses behind my ear, then on my jaw, and back to my lips. After he does all that I completely just melt right into him and kiss him back passionately. We kiss for a while and I know Austin wants to have sex, I do too in a way just not in this bathroom. And I'm not completely sure if I'm ready to yet.
He keeps kissing me and I stop kissing back. He notices and asks me what's wrong.
'It's just I would rather do that somewhere else then against a wall in a bathroom. It would be better that way.' I say.
'Alright. Um if you want to we could go to my house or your house. My mom isn't at my house for 2 days 'cause she's visiting friends from Texas. She's heading home here late tomorrow night. We could go there if you want.' He says.
'Okay. We have to drop my car off at my house first and I can get a few things.' I say then smile.
'Perfect.' He says then smiles.

He kisses my lips one more time and then we walk out of the bathroom and out the front door of the studio.