Chapter 17- The Beach

We walk down onto the beach and before I can even put my bag down, Austin is pulling me down to the ocean. I tell him to wait one second while I take off my cover-up. As soon as I take it off and turn around to Austin, he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.
I scream 'Austin! Put me down! Stop!' as I keep hitting his back with my hands. He just laughs and continues to carry me down to the ocean. I will admit that I stop yelling at him and look at his ass. He laughs again because he realizes that I stopped yelling and I'm staring at his ass.
'Like what you see Talia?' He asks and I can hear that he's smirking.
I don't answer I just kind of smile to myself. After like a minute we are at the water and Austin starts walking in deeper, still carrying me over his shoulder. Austin goes out deeper until he is at his waist then puts me down. The water is really cold.
Austin looks around the beach to see if anyone is watching us, then he pulls me close to him and kisses me. I kiss him back then pull away. Austin grabs my waist and pulls me against him. He smiles at me then pulls me down into the water with him. When I go to get up out of the water, Austin pulls me down again on top of him.
'What was that for?! Grr! I don't like you right now!' I say.
'Is there anything I can do to change that?' He says and smiles.
'Possibly..' I say.
He pulls me against him and pulls me underwater and kisses me passionately. We come back up to the surface and he says 'Does that change anything?'
'Maybe..' I say
'It should.' He says.
I laugh and kiss him again. We sit in the water for a little bit. Austin pulls me close to him by grabbing my ass. The whole time I'm sitting next to him in the water, he's holding my ass and ever once in a while he'll squeeze my ass and I'll kind of jump up a little bit.
I don't mind Austin grabbing my ass, I actually like him doing that, but I want to get out of the water now because I'm freezing cold.
'Austin I'm cold, can we get out of the water?' I say.
'Of course' Austin says then squeezes my ass again before he stands up, pulling me up with him.
We walk out of the water and back to our stuff. I wrap a towel around me but I'm shivering. Austin is sitting on a beach towel and has a towel wrapped around him. Austin must notice that I'm shivering.
'Come here' Austin says then holds his arms out for me to sit in his lap.
I go over to him and sit in his lap. He wraps his towel around me too and I lean back against his shoulder. He softly sings in my ear and then after like 10 minutes, he kisses my cheek and asks me if I want to go for a walk on the beach. I say 'Sure, I'd love to'.