Chapter 67- Goodbye

Austin's P.O.V

When we get to the airport, we park outside and walk inside.
I have to meet Rocco, Mike, and everyone else by security, then I have to say goodbye to my mom & Talia. I don't want to say goodbye to her, I'll miss her.

We check in my luggage then we walk to security. I hold Talia's hand, with our fingers interlocked, the whole way. When we get to security I see everyone and we walk over.

"Hey Austin. Hey Mrs. Mahone. Hey Talia." Rocco says as we walk over to them.

"Hey" We all say around the same time.

"Alright Austin, are you ready to go?" He asks me.

"Yeah, let me just say goodbye first. I'll only be a few minutes."

I let go of Talia's hand and go to my mom.

"Bye Austin, have fun. I'll miss you." My mom says hugging me tightly.

"Bye mom, I'll miss you too." I say hugging her back.

"I love you." She says then kisses my cheek.

"I love you too." I say.

I hug her one more time then I let go.

I walk over to Talia and take her hand.
I pull her away from everybody so we can say goodbye to each other.

I take both of Talia's hands in mine and she just looks down at her feet.
"Talia" I say.
She looks up at me.

"I don't want you to leave Austin..." She says.

"I know babe, I don't want to leave you either, but I need to."

"I know." She says looking down again.

"Look at me babe." I say.

She looks up and I look down at her. I pull her into a hug.

"I'll be back the Saturday before Christmas, I won't be away for long. I'll be back here soon, okay? I'll miss you so much Talia. You truly do mean the world to me, babe. I love you so much Talia, and I always will. Forever and Always." I say hugging her tightly.

"Okay Austin. I'll miss you too.
I love you Austin." She says hugging me back.

I don't want to let go.

"We'll talk every single day. I'll miss you. Goodbye Talia. I love you." I say looking into her eyes.

"I love you too. Goodbye Austin." She says looking up at me.

I have my hands on her hips and I lean down & kiss her. I kiss her passionately and deeply for a little while.
I pull away and say "I love you" against Talia's lips then I kiss her softly again.

I pull away and then we walk back over to everybody.

I walk away with Rocco, Mike, and everyone else to security.
I turn around and wave to my mom & Talia again before I turn the corner, and I can't see them anymore.

I walk with everyone through the airport to where our flight is boarding. We get on the plane and wait for it to take off.

It was so hard to say goodbye to Talia. She's all I can think about now.
After our flight takes off, I sit back and put in my headphones & listen to music.
I just think about Talia. Everything about her. How much I love her.

The flight is really long so I close my eyes & fall asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
2 chapters posted in one night :D

Please continue to vote, comment, and share:)

Love you guys<3

~Aimee
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••