Chapter 62- Hockey Game

Talia's P.O.V

Austin and I are going to the Penguins vs. Flyers game soon. I went downstairs and told my mom that we were going to the game, and she told me that I could take the car.
Austin said that around 12:45pm he has to meet this guy at the back entrance of the stadium so he can get the tickets and pay for them. It's about noon now.

"Hey Austin, it's like noon. We should probably get going."

"Okay. Lets go Talia."

I stand up from the bed and walk over to my bag. I grab my small clutch and I put my phone & a few other things in it. I walk over to my mirror on my dresser and move my hair out of the way so I can look at the mark on my neck. It still looks like it did before. I fix my hair again so it will cover the mark and I'm pretty much ready to go.
I put on my Uggs and look up.
"Ready to go babe?" Austin asks.

"Yup, lets go." I say.

Austin and I walk downstairs.

"Mom we're leaving now!! We'll be back later!!" I yell to my mom.

"Okay!! Have fun!!" She yells back.

I grab the keys to the car and Austin and I walk outside to where the car is parked in the driveway.

I get in the drivers seat and Austin sits in the passenger seat. I turn on the engine and start driving down the street towards the city of Pittsburgh & to the stadium where the Penguins play at.

Austin reaches over and turns on the radio, and puts on Q102. A bunch of songs come on and Austin & I both sing. Austin's song What About Love came on and I look over at Austin as soon as I heard it. He smiles at me and starts singing.

I love his voice, it's amazing.

"What about love? What about our promises? What about love? You take it all and leave me nothing. What about love? What about us to the end? What about love? You cut my wings now I am falling. What about love." Austin sings and I look over at him. He smiles at me and continues singing. I enjoy listening to Austin sing.

After a few more songs, we pull into the parking lot of the stadium. Austin tells me to park somewhere then he takes out his phone and calls that guy.

"Alright babe. I'm going to go meet this guy and pay for our tickets. You can come with me or you can stay here, it's up to you."

"I'll come with you." I say.

We both get out of the car and walk around to the side of the stadium. I see a guy standing there.

"Hey Austin! How have you been man?" The guy asks.

Austin gives the guy a bro hug and says,
"I've been great! I'm going on tour in two days over in Japan! How have you been?"

"That's great!! I've been good. So I have these tickets for you two." The guy says reaching into his jacket pocket and pulling out two tickets.

The guy hands the tickets to Austin and Austin pays the guy for them.
"Thanks man. I really appreciate it."

"No problem. Have fun. Talk to you some other time I guess, Bye Austin."

"Thanks again man, bye." Austin says and gives the guy a bro hug then the guy walks away from us.

"Alright babe, lets go." Austin says to me, grabbing my hand and interlocking his fingers with mine.

Austin and I walk around to the front entrance of the stadium and we walk inside. The people in the front check out tickets.
"You're good to go." The man says handing the tickets back to Austin.
"Thank you." Austin says and pulls me along with him as he walks.

Austin and I walk in the actual seating area and we find our seats. We are a few rows back from the glass around center ice, which are pretty good seats.

Austin and I sit down, and we talk as we wait for the game to start. Austin tells me what time he leaves on his flight for his tour in two days. We are going to be in Miami for a day and a half then Austin has to leave on tour.

We are watching the game and during the 2nd Period Intermission, Austin tells me to look up at the jumbo screen.
The screen is showing us sitting here, and on the top of the screen it says,
"Celebrity Cam!!"
At the bottom of the screen it says "Austin Mahone!!!!" in big letters.

Austin grabs my face in his hands and kisses me softly then pulls away. I look up at the jumbo screen and we are still on it, which means everyone saw Austin kiss me.
I look over at Austin and he smirks at me. He did that on purpose.

Austin and I finish watching the game and the Penguins won 2-1 in the end. Austin and I walk through the crowds of people and finally get outside. We walk hand-in-hand over to the car, and I get in the drivers seat & Austin gets in the passenger seat. I turn on the engine and start pulling out of the parking lot, and I start driving back to my house.
I look at the time and it's a little after 4pm. We need to be at the airport for our flight back to Miami in a few hours. Our flight leaves later on at night, at 10:30pm. I told Courtney I would see her today before I leave so I'll have to go see her at some point. I guess I'll just text her when I get back to my parents' house and tell her to come over.

Austin and I talk the whole ride back to my parents' house. When we finally get to the house, I see a few different cars in the driveway that I don't recognize. I park the car and then Austin and I get out of the car. We walk up to the front door and I knock on the door because it's locked and I don't have the key with me.