Chapter 43- Surprise!

Talia's P.O.V.

Austin and I walked out of Victorias Secret and of course Austin bought me stuff so now I am carrying around a Victorias Secret bag. Michelle can't see this bag or else she'll question Austin about it and stuff, so I put the Victorias Secret bag in the bag with my dress and heels.

I take out my phone and see that its almost 6pm. Austin's phone rings and I look over at him as he picks it up.

"Hey mom." Austin says.

"Are you guys done shopping?" I hear her say.

"Uh yeah, hang on." Austin says then turns to me and asks,

"Babe, you done shopping? Are you ready to leave?"

"Yeah sure." I say.

He puts the phone back up to his ear and says,

"Mom? Yeah we are are ready to go. Should we just head back to the car now?"

Austin says "Okay, see you in a few minutes. Bye." then he hangs up.

He tells me that we have to walk back out to the car because Michelle is waiting for us. I say "okay" and Austin wraps his arms around my waist. We start walking back out to the car.

We get out to the car and I hop in the back seat behind Michelle and Austin sits behind the passenger seat next to me. She looks back at us then starts driving.

Austin grabs my hand and interlocks our fingers together. I look at him and smile. He smiles back at me. I turn away and look out the window.

We get back to Austin's house and Michelle, Austin, and I get out of the car. Austin grabs my hand and we walk behind Michelle up to the door. Alex, Robert, and Zach are here and they are going to surprise Austin when we walk in. I smile to myself because Austin is completely clueless about everything. We walk inside behind Michelle and Austin closes the door behind us.

Michelle walks down the hall into the living room and I take off my shoes and wait with Austin as he takes off his shoes. Austin grabs my hand and pulls me down the hall towards the living room. Before we get to the end of the hallway, Alex, Robert, and Zach jump out from behind the one wall. Austin immediately lets go of my hand and gives each of them bro hugs. I just stand there and lean againsy the wall.

"Hey guys! Why are you here?!?!" Austin says to them and hugs them all again.

"We wanted to surprise you!!!!" I hear Alex say.

"I'm so glad you guys are here! I haven't seen you guys in a while! Its been too long!!" Austin says then I watvh as he gives them a big hug.

I just stand and lean against the wall watching them be guys.

"And who might this be Austin?" I hear Robert say.

I look up and Alex, Zach, and Robert staring at me. I smile at them and Austin says, "Babe, come here."

I walk over to them.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend Talia." Austin says.

Robert steps forward and says "Hey I'm Robert".

"Hey, its nice to meet you Robert" I say. He smiles at me and I smile back at him.

Zach steps towards me next and says "Sup, I'm Zach"

"Its nice to meet ya Zach" I say. I smile at him and he smiles back.

Alex looks at me and says "H-hi I'm Alex"

"Hey Alex, its nice to meet you." I smile at him and he smiles back.

"DO YOU GUYS WANT PIZZA?!?!?!?!" I hear Michelle yell.

"IS THAT EVEN A REAL QUESTION MOM?!! OF COURSE WE WANT PIZZA!!!!" Austin yells back.

"Austin, you always want pizza." I say to him.

"Well duh." Austin says then laughs. I laugh too and so do the guys.

Austin takes my hand and pulls me along behind him and the guys into the living room. All the guys sit on the couch and Austin pulls me down between him and Alex.