Chapter 52- Interviews

Talia's P.O.V.

I woke up in bed but Austin wasn't there. I look at the clock and it's 7:30am. Where is he?

I get up from bed and check in the bathroom to see if he's in there and I see that he's in the shower.

"Austin?" I say loudly so he can hear me.

"Is that you babe?" I hear Austin say.

"Yeah it's me. Uh what time do we have to leave for your interview?" I ask him.

"Um a little after 8:30." He says.

"Okay. Well I'm going to go get ready now." I say walking out of the bathroom.

I go to my suitcase and search through it for something to wear. I decide to wear my blue floral strapless tanktop with a pair of blue shorts and put on a belt as an accessory.

I take out a pair of underwear and a strapless bra and change out of my lacy lingerie outfit and I into them.

Then I put on my outfit and go into the bathroom.

Austin is out of the shower and he has a towel wrapped around his waist. He's looking in the mirror and trying to style his hair.

I walk in and smile at him. He smiles back at me in the mirror.

I take out my straightener and makeup. I put on my makeup while my straightener is heating up.

After about 10 minutes, I finish doing my makeup and I look over at Austin. He is still trying to style his hair. I giggle a little because he looks frustrated.

I look away and start straightening my hair.

"I GIVE UP!" Austin yells.

I look at Austin as I'm straightening my hair still.

"What?" I say laughing a little.

"MY HAIR! I give up! I'm just gonna wear a beanie!" Austin says and I know he's all frustrated.

He's so cute when he's frustrated.

I laugh and say "Okay."

I keep straightening my hair and I see Austin walk behind me in the mirror and go out into the bedroom.

I laugh again and after a little while I finish straightening my hair.

I take a little piece of hair from the front and clip it back.

I look at my outfit in the mirror and I decide that I look pretty good.

I start putting my makeup away and I unplug my straightener.

Austin walks back into the bathroom wearing his black beanie, a pair of shorts, and a white shirt with a tiger on it.

I turn around and look at him. He puts his hands on my hips and picks me up sitting me down next to the bathroom sink.

I look at him questioningly and he just leans up and I lean down. Our lips meet and it's just a soft kiss then we pull away.

"You look beautiful babe." Austin says.

I blush a little and say "Thanks."

Austin puts his hands on my hips again and picks me up then puts me down on my feet in front of him.

He leans in a kisses my forehead for a few seconds then pulls away and says,

"It's 8:30 now, we have to leave in a few minutes."

"Okay." I say.

Austin and I walk out into the room and I put on a pair of sandals and a pair of hanging earrings then I grab my phone and put it in my back pocket.