Chapter 50- VMA's Part 2

Austin's P.O.V

I hear my mom saying "Austin" as she's knocking on the door so I get up and open the door.
She walks into the room and sits down next to Talia.
My mom says that I have to take all my stuff over to the guys' room to get ready so that her and my Aunt Lisa can help Talia get ready.
I say "Fine" and call Alex to tell him I'll be coming across the hall to their room in a little while.

"Why is it such a big deal if I'm in here when Talia's getting ready?" I ask my mom.
"Because we want to surprise you! Now go get your suit and shoes and go over to the guys room." She says.

I mumble "Ugh fine" then I get everything I need to get ready for the VMA's.

I go over to where Talia is sitting on the edge of the bed and my mom is sitting down right next to her and they're talking. I look down at Talia and lean down to kiss her lips quickly and I whisper something in her ear before I turn away and walk to the door.

Talia's P.0.V.

"I can't wait to see what you're wearing tonight for the VMA's Talia and I can't wait until we can be together after the VMA's...alone." Austin said into my ear which sent shivers down my body.
He turned away and quickly went to the door and before completely leaving, he turned around and gave me a small wink then said bye to both me and his mom.

After he's out the door, Michelle tells me to go hop in the shower and she'll go get Austin's Aunt Lisa.

I get out of the shower and walk out of the bathroom in a robe and my hair up in a towel to see Michelle and Lisa sitting on the edge of the bed talking.
They look up when I walk into the room from the bathroom and they both stand up.
"Here get out your dress, shoes and stuff and put them on while Lisa and I will get your curling iron and makeup ready."
"Okay" I say as I go to my suitcase and get out my dress, a strapless bra, underwear, and my shoes.

I brush out my hair then I put on my dress over my bra and underwear leaving the zipper undone because I can't reach it. I hold my dress up and walk into the bathroom where Michelle and Lisa are getting makeup and my curling iron ready.

"Mrs. Mahone? Could you please zip up my dress? I can't reach it." I ask.

"Of course sweetie." Michelle says walking over to me.

She zips up my dress then takes a few steps back.

"Here sit down and we will start with your hair and makeup." Lisa says.

I sit down in the chair they put in front of the bathroom mirror.
Michelle starts curling my hair and Lisa starts doing my makeup.
They are so nice and sweet, they're like moms to me. They care a lot about me and I know Michelle loves me because she always says she does and she thanks me for making Austin happy.

I don't know how long I'm sitting in that chair for, probably about an hour or so. After a little while Michelle stops curling my hair and Lisa stops doing my makeup.

I open my eyes and stand up. I walk over to the wall mirror and I look at my whole outfit.
I look really beautiful. My makeup is like perfectly done and my hair is flawless. I'm wearing red lipstick and I have mascara, eyeliner, and light red eyeshadow. And my hair is just flawless. Michelle curled my hair and french braided back a little bit of my hair in the front, and pulled my curled hair and the braid into this very beautiful elegant bun on the back of my head. It looks amazing.

Michelle and Lisa stand behind me on the left and right of me.

"You look gorgeous Talia! Austin's going to be speechless when he sees you!" Michele says.

"It's true! You look absolutely stunning! Austin will definitely be speechless when he sees you!" Lisa says.

I blush then I turn around and face them.
"It all looks perfect. Thank you so much." I say while hugging them both.

"It was our pleasure sweetheart. Now lets go get you some earrings to put on and put on your heels and you'll be good to go." Michele says.

"Okay." I say.

Michele unplugs my curling iron and Lisa puts away all my makeup while I walk out into my room and put on my pair of red dangling earrings.
I check my phone, while it's charging, to see what time it is and it's quarter-to-six. We leave to go to the VMAs in 15 minutes.

I'm really nervous about it to be honest. I've never been to an award show, let alone be walking the red carpet. It will be a great experience, I'm sure of it.

I text Courtney and say,
"Oh my god! We are leaving for the VMAs in like a few minutes and I'm like freaking out! Aaahhh I'm so nervous! But Michele and Lisa helped me with my hair and makeup! It's absolutely stunning! I look so gorgeous, I didn't think I could look this pretty! But oh my god we have to leave in like a few minutes and I'm like freaking out because I'm so nervous! Oh my god! Courtney!!"

Courtney texts me back almost instantly and I read her text.

"OH MY GOD! Talia!! Your dress must be perfect and your hair and makeup must be amazing too! I'm 100% sure you look gorgeous! Oh my god! Austin's going to be speechless when he sees you in a few minutes! You probably look flawless! Oh my god you are going to the VMAs with Austin Mahone! Your boyfriend! Oh my god! Have loads of fun! Take pictures with as many celebrities as you can! I'll be watching the VMAs from the pre-show to the end of the award show! I know you need to go now but Have fun!!! Love you girl!!<3 Bye!!"

I respond to her text and say,

"Yeah I know!!! I do need to go now! I will take pictures with a lot of celebrities if I can! I promise! Oh my god I'm so nervous! I'll call you tomorrow or maybe tonight, I don't know! I'm sure I'll have fun!! Love you too girl! <3 Bye!!"

I unplug my phone from the charger and put it in my red clutch along with my red lipstick and a few other things. I slip on my high heels and walk over to the door where Michelle and Lisa are standing. I hear a knock on the door.
"Are you girls ready??" I hear Austin say from the other side of the door.
"Ready Talia?" Michelle asks me.
I take a deep breath and nod 'yes'.
Michelle opens the door and they both step out me following them. They step to the sides and I'm standing there right in front of Austin.
I see Austin's mouth drop open a little and I also see the guys' mouths drop open a little too.
I blush a little. Austin walks forward and now he is standing in front of me.
He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms around his neck and my face in his shoulder.
Austin leans in close to my ear and whispers in my ear.
"Babe you look breathtaking. You're so gorgeous. I love you Talia. I know tonight will be perfect."
I smile to myself and I lean back from Austin and he kisses me quickly on my lips. It was a soft, quick kiss but I enjoyed every second of it.

I forgot that everyone was standing there watching us. We pull away and I blush awkwardly looking down at the ground.
"Alright, everyone ready to go? Our car is waiting outside for us." Rocco says.
Everyone says "Yeah" or "Yes".
Austin takes my hand in his and interlocks our fingers then we all start walking towards the elevator down the hallway.
"Hey you look really beautiful Talia."
Alex says to me quietly as we are walking to the elevator.
I turn my head and look at him.
"Thank you Alex." I say then smile at him. He smiles back then we all get in the big elevator to go down to the lobby of our hotel.

We get to the lobby then get in our car. The car is a large SUV so we all fit. The guys sit in the back and so do Austin and I. Everyone else sits in front of us and the driver of our car starts taking us to where the VMA's are being held.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~Author's Note~

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't updated for a few days! I've been really busy in school lately.

I know I said Chapter 50 would have 2 parts but I think I'm going to make a 3rd part to it:)
"You know for the actual VMAs red carpet and the award show:)

I will write the 3rd part to Chapter 50 and post it soon! Probably by the end of this weekend :D

Thanks for being patient with updates and I promise I'll try to update whenever I can:)

Thank you so so much for reading this fanfic<3

Please VOTE and COMMENT!! :D

••Aimee••