Chapter 63- Part 3

"Thank you for coming, it was so good seeing you again." I say as everyone finally is gone.

I close the door and turn around, then I walk back to where I left Austin.

I walk into the room and my mom has Austin sitting on the couch in my dad's office. I walk over and sit next to him. I grab his hand and hold it. I watch as my mom finishes cleaning up Austin's nose.

I look at the clock after a little while. We need to leave in like a half an hour if we want to not miss our flight.

"We need to leave soon so we can catch our flight on time." I say to Austin and he says "Okay".

I stand up & pull Austin up with me. I walk with him hand-in-hand up the stairs and to my room.

As soon as we get into my room and I shut the door halfway, Austin presses his lips to mine softly.

"I'm so sorry babe." He says against my lips.

"It's okay." I say then sigh.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I just have a little headache, I'm fine."

"Okay babe." He says kissing my lips again softly.

"We need to leave in like a half an hour to catch our flight in time, so we should probably get our bags packed up."

Austin nods his head then goes over to his bag and starts putting everything back in it. I go over to my bag and do the same thing.

"Are you ready to go?" Austin asks me as he's walking over to me, after a few minutes.

"Yup! My mom and dad said they would drive us to the airport."

"Okay Talia."

I grab my phone and put it in my back pocket then I grab my bag.

"Lets go downstairs." I say taking Austin's hand and pulling him out the door behind me.

We walk downstairs and my mom & dad are standing by the front door talking.

"You two ready to go?" My mom asks.

"Yes we are, Mrs. Smith." Austin says with a smile.

We all go outside and get into the car. My dad is driving the car and the entire ride to the airport we all talk.

When we get to the airport my dad parks in the drop-off place. Austin and I get out of the car & then my parents get out too.

"Bye Austin! Good luck on your tour, have fun!! It was great to finally meet you! I hope I'll see you soon! Bye Austin, I'll miss you!" My mom says hugging Austin.

"Thank you, Mrs. Smith. I'll see you soon, maybe after my tour's over. Bye Mrs. Smith." Austin says hugging her back then they pull away from each other.

"Take care of my daughter, Bye Austin." My Dad says holding out his hand.

"I will take care of her don't worry, Mr. Smith." Austin says as he shakes my dad's hand then takes a step back.

I have to say goodbye to my parents now, I'm going to miss them.

"Talia, come back and visit us soon! Have fun when you get to go on Austin's tour in the US! Austin's a good guy, don't ever let him go. Be careful in Miami! See you soon sweetheart, I love you." My mom says softly when she's hugging me.

"Okay I will. See you soon Mom, I'll miss you. Love you." I say hugging her back.

We hug for a while and then I pull away. I walk over to my dad.

"Be careful down in Miami kiddo. Don't do anything you'll regret. I hope you and Austin continue being happy together. He's a good guy. I know you're happy with him. I'll see you soon kiddo. Be careful."
He says.

I wrap my arms around him in a hug and I say,
"I know Dad. I'll see you soon, I'll miss you. I love you Dad."

"Love you too kiddo." My dad says kissing the top of my head & hugging me then we pull away from each other.

"Okay well we have to go." I say.

"Bye Mom, Bye Dad." I say hugging them both once more.

I step back and Austin wraps his arm around my waist. We walk towards the sliding doors. Before we walk completely inside, we both turn around and wave to my parents. They wave back and then we turn around & continue walking into the airport.

We walk through the airport and go through security, then we wait in the boarding area until they announce that our flight is boarding.

After a little while they announce that they are boarding the plane, Austin and I get on the plane & find our seats.

I sit down and Austin puts our bags in the overhead boxes then he sits down next to me.

He takes my hand and interlocks our fingers. We smile at each other and we talk until we take off.
Once the plane takes off, I lean my head on Austin's shoulder and close my eyes.
"I love you." I hear Austin say then he kisses my forehead.
I smile to myself then I fall asleep...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N:

Okay so this is the last part for Chapter 63.

I'm going to write Chapter 64 next :)

Thank you so much for reading:)

Vote and Comment Please<3

Love,
Aimee<3