Chapter 81- six months

Talia's P.O.V.

I woke up and realized that Austin & I were both still laying on the couch. I go to get up but Austin moves his arm around my waist, and pulls me back to him.
I turn around so I'm facing him on the couch.
"Happy 6 month anniversary babe" Austin says in a deep raspy voice, and then he kisses my lips softly.
"Goodmorning Austin." I say.

Austin and I lay there for a little while then we get up.
We both go into the kitchen and I make breakfast for both of us. Austin stands behind me with his hands on my hips as I make us breakfast. It's 9:30am.

Austin says that Michelle left a note on the counter telling us that she was going out shopping with Austin's Aunt Lisa to get a few more Christmas presents. She also said that Austin & I have the house to ourselves until tomorrow because she is staying over at Austin's Aunt Lisa's house for the night.

We sit down at the kitchen table and eat breakfast & talk. Austin tells me he has a surprise for me, but he won't tell me what it is until this afternoon.

Austin tells me to go get dressed because he's taking me somewhere.
I go upstairs and put on a pair of black leggings and my light blue sweater. I straighten my hair and put on my white beanie. I put on eyeliner, mascara, and a little lipstick then I'm done. I go back out into the room and put on my black Uggs.

I go back downstairs and look around for Austin. I look everywhere. Where could he be?

Austin's P.O.V

I watch Talia look everywhere for me and when she goes to come around the one corner, I jump out and scare her.

She jumps up and screams.

"Austin! What the hell!"

I laugh and she hits her hands on my chest & pushes me backwards. I catch her wrists and stop her from going anywhere.
"You don't want to go there babe." I say darkly, staring into her eyes.

I spin her around and pin her against the wall quickly. She can't move.
I hold her hands above her head with one of my hands & then I reach my other hand down. I start tickling Talia with my one hand and she cracks up laughing.

"Austinnn! Stopppp!!!" She yells at me trying to get out of my grip.

Then she presses her lips against mine lightly, and she distracts me just long enough to get out of my grip & run down the hallway.

I chase after her and she runs all around the house. When I catch up to her, I wrap my arms around her waist and pick her up.
"Aaahh!" She screams as I tackle her onto the ground.

She falls down on top if me when I tackle her onto the ground. We both laugh.

She leans up and then reaches her hand down. She smirks at me then she pulls up my shirt a little and she traces her fingers over my abs.
That really turns me on, damn.

She leans down and presses her lips to mine softly. I reach up and put my hands on her ass. I squeeze her ass hard and she stops kissing me. She looks down at me with a 'I can't believe you just did that' look.

"Really Austin?" She says.
"Oh you know you like it babe, don't lie." I say with a smirk then I squeeze her ass again.

She hits my chest and I laugh.
She stands up and then I get up after her.

"Are you ready to leave now Talia?"
"Yeah, lets go."

I grab her hand and interlock her fingers with mine. We walk downstairs and go out the door.

When we get to the car, I open the door for Talia, and she gets in the passenger seat. I go around and get in the drivers seat, then I start driving down the street.

I pull into the parking lot and park the car. I look over at Talia and she looks at me.
"I couldn't ice skate even if my life depended on it." Talia says then laughs.

I laugh and say,
"You couldn't be that bad at ice skating babe."

"I'm terrible at it." Talia says and laughs.

I laugh and then get out of the car. I walk over to the other side of the car and open the door for Talia. I take her hand and help her out of the car. I close the passenger side door and then I lock the car.

Talia and I walk to the front of the ice skating rink and we walk inside.