Chapter 71

Austin's P.O.V.

After I got our plane tickets, I turned off my computer and looked at Talia. She is curled up in the center of the bed, and the blanket is completely covering her besides her head. I laugh and change into pajamas, which for me are sweatpants and a tank top. I get another blanket from my closet and climb into the bed. I lay down next to Talia and she moves around a little, and she's now curled up into my side. I lay the other blanket over myself and it's partially over Talia too.

"I love you Talia, you're my everything." I say then kiss her on the top of her head.
I know that she is asleep but I still say it just because.
I close my eyes and then fall asleep.

~In the morning~

I woke up when I felt Talia moving around. I opened my eyes and smiled at her because she is trying to get herself out from under the blankets but she can't figure it out.
I chuckle because she's just too cute. She turns her head around and looks at me.
"What?" I ask.

"It's not funny. I want to get up." She complains.

"Why don't you stay in bed and we can do something better?" I say then wink at her.

She rolls her eyes at me then says,
"Maybe later, Mahone."

I pull her close to me and kiss her passionately then pull away.

I unwrap her from the blankets and she gets up.
"So when's our flight then?"

"Tonight at 9."

"Okay so we have to be at the airport by 8 then, right?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, well what should I pack? And how much should I pack?"

"Just pack normal clothes you would wear during the winter, and I don't know we'll be there until the day after New Years. If that helps any."

"Okay, well I think that I should really go home and start packing, and I have to take a shower & do other things."

"Alright babe, I'll drive you home. Then maybe tonight we can go out to dinner and head to the airport after. If you wanted to do that."

"That sounds great!"

"Okay babe, well lets go then."

Talia's P.O.V.

Austin and I leave his house and we get in his car. Austin drops me off at my house and tells me he'll be back at 5pm to pick me up to go to dinner. Then after dinner we'll get my things back at my house and head to the airport. It's around 11am now.

I close the front door and run upstairs to my bedroom. I take out my suitcase and the matching duffel bag.
I go to my closet and dresser, & just start picking out clothes to take with me. I put them all in the suitcase then I get a few pairs of my shoes & put them in the duffel bag across the bottom.
I get a few other things I'll need and put them in the duffel bag also. I grab all my chargers and wrap them up, then throw them in the bag. I go into my bathroom and grab a few things, my toothbrush,toothpaste, a brush, tampons and pads, hand cream, etc.
I put all of them in my bag too, then I think I'm done.

I look at the time and it's a little after 2. I decide to just go get ready for dinner.
I text Austin,
'Hey where are we going for dinner?'

'Its a surprise babe;)'

'Okay. Well is it someplace fancy or?'

'Yes it's a very fancy place so wear something nice ;)'

'Okay, see you soon. Love u<3'

'I love you too babe xx'

I go to my closet and look through all my dresses. I need to find a fancier one. I finally pick out a red dress. It's tighter and it ends halfway down my thigh. It's a strapless dress.
I take off all my clothes and go over to my dresser. I take out my tan strapless bra and put it on, then I take out my red lace thong and put it on too.
I put the red dress on and then go into my bathroom.

I take out my curling iron and let it heat up while I do my makeup. I put on mascara and eyeliner, then light red eyeshadow. I put on lipstick that's a lighter red color. I'm done with my makeup now.
I pick up my curling iron and begin to curl my hair. After I'm done, I turn it off and take my makeup bag out into my room. I put my makeup bag into my duffel bag then I'm done packing completely.

I go over to my closet and pick out my red heels. I throw them on my bed then I check the time on my phone. It's almost 5 now.

'On my way ;)' Austin texts me.

He'll be here in like 5 minutes then. I go to my door mirror again and look at my entire outfit. I look really good actually. I throw my phone and a few other little things into my clutch, then I grab my heels and walk downstairs.

When I get downstairs, I sit down and put on my heels then I stand back up.
Austin is still going to be taller than me even when I'm wearing these heels.

*Ding Dong*

I open the front door and Austin is standing there.

Austin's P.O.V.

Talia opens the door and I look at her. She's wearing this sexy, strapless red dress and her hair is curly, and her makeup is good. She looks really sexy. She looks really good in red. She's gorgeous.

"Wow, you look gorgeous babe." I say smiling at her.
She blushes and says,
"Thank you."

"Should we go?" I ask her.

"Yes let's go." She says.

We walk out the front door and she turns around & locks it. She turns around and walks forward to where I'm standing, and she trips a little. I wrap my arm around her waist and guide her over to my car.

I open the passenger side door for Talia and she gets in, then I go around the car and get in the drivers side.
I start up the car and start driving to the restaurant where I'm taking Talia.

"Where are we going, Mahone?" She asks after about 10 minutes.

"It's a surprise" I say looking over at her. I wink and then look away.

I continue to drive to the restaurant and when we get there, I park then I help Talia out of my car.