Chapter 64- Back in Miami

"Wake up babe, we're landing." Austin says shaking my shoulder softly, waking me up.

"Mhmm" I mumble and slowly sit up.
I rub my eyes and yawn.
I hear Austin chuckle and I turn to look at him.
"What?" I say stretching.
"You're cute babe." He says smiling.
I smile back at him and then I look down at our hands, with our fingers still interlocked together. I smile again, but this time it's to myself.

I feel soft lips press against my cheek. I look over at Austin and smile at him.
"Love you." I say.
"I love you too Talia, so much."

When we land, Austin and I get our bags & walk into the airport. Austin and I walk outside the airport and get on the shuttle bus. The shuttle bus takes us to where Austin's car is.

Austin and I get to the car and we both get in, then Austin starts driving to my house. Austin is going to just hang out and talk with me, but then he has to go back to his house.

When we get to my house, I get out with my bag in my hand and walk up to my front door, while Austin locks his car.
I take out my key and unlock the door then I walk into my house, turning on the lights.
I throw my bag over on the steps then I walk into the living room & sit on the couch. Austin comes in a few seconds later and sits down next to me.

Austin and I sit facing each other & we talk. He tells me about his tour and that he'll be back on the 20th of December. He tells me that he'll call, text, or FaceTime me everyday...and possibly all 3 in a day. He tells me about this tour and then we talk about his other tour after New Years, the 5 month one. Austin tells me about when I can come with him on tour, which is only the US parts & and the few shows he has up in Canada. We will still have to be away from each other for 3 1/2 months. I guess that's better than the entire 5 months though.

Austin and I talk for like an hour & a half, then Austin's phone rings. It's his mom and Austin needs to leave now.
I walk with him over to the front door.
"Goodnight babe. I'll call you tomorrow, okay? I love you." He says.
"Okay. Goodnight Austin, I love you too." I say.
Austin leans down a kisses me softly, pulling me close to his body. My arms are around his neck and his arms are around my waist.
We kiss for a few minutes then Austin pulls away.
"Bye beautiful, sweet dreams." He says then opens the front door and steps outside.
"Bye Austin!" I yell to him before he gets into his car.
He smiles at me then gets into his car. He turns on the engine and I watch as he pulls out of my driveway & heads down the street. I close the front door and then walk into the kitchen.

I make myself a cup of coffee then I decide to go upstairs to my room. I grab my bag off the steps and I walk up the stairs with my coffee in my hand.

I go into my room and throw my bag onto the dresser & then I sit my coffee on the nightstand next to my bed. I take out a pair of pajamas and get ready for bed. After I brush my teeth and brush out my hair, I go back into my room and sit in bed. I sit up against the headboard with my legs under the covers and I drink my coffee as I look through things on my phone. I tweet,
Finally back in Miami, it was great to see my parents :) Now it's time to sleep haha

I sit on my phone until I finish drinking my coffee then I lay down & try to fall asleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/N:

Okay so this is a really short chapter but I wanted to post something.

The upcoming chapters will be Austin packing up his things & going off on tour.

I will post the next chapter soon:)

Thanks for reading~
Please vote, comment, and share:)

~Aimee<3