Chapter 9- In the Morning

I woke up and realized that Talia was still sleeping on my chest. I'm still holding her hand and I watch her sleep. I don't want to wake her up yet, it's early. She's adorable when she's sleeping. She has her one hand on my chest and her other hand is holding mine. It's a cute way to sleep. It's like 8:30am so I sit and relax for a little while until Talia wakes up.

Talia mumbles something and the only thing I hear is my name. She mumbles again, and this time I can understand what she's saying. 'I like like Austin' is what she mumbles.

I smile to myself and then relax again. It's like 9am when I feel Talia moving around and waking up.

Talia's P.O.V.

I wake up and remember that I must of fell asleep on Austin last night. His arm is around my shoulder and I'm holding his hand. I look up at him and he says 'Goodmorning Beautiful' in his deep raspy voice. Thats so sexy oh my god. I say good morning and I sit there for a couple minutes before I go to stand up. I'm still holding Austin's hand when I get up so he stands up with me. I let go of Austin's hand and walk into the kitchen. Austin follows me.

I take out a box of cereal and pour me a bowl. I turn around to ask Austin if he wants this kind of cereal too and he is standing right behind me. He's basically pinning me against the counter. His one hand on the counter to the left of me then his other hand is on the counter to the right of me. Austin is like half a foot taller than me so I have to look up at him. He smiles down at me, then he grabs my hand.

He says

'Talia, last night was fun. Even if we just watched tv. When we played truth or dare and I got the dare that said to kiss you...I kissed you and thought it was amazing. Then we sat there and you fell asleep on my chest. You are a cute sleeper, and you mumble in your sleep too. I heard a few things you mumbled which were about me and I liked them. You're so beautiful Talia and I'm glad you said yes and now you're my girlfriend.'

I blush and say 'Thanks. I didn't know I mumble in my sleep. I'm glad I'm your girlfriend too.'

Austin looks at me and then kisses my cheek. I ask him if he wants this kind of cereal, he says 'yeah sure' so I turn around and pour him a bowl. When I'm pouring his bowl of cereal, he is still right behind me, and he whispers in my ear and says 'You're perfect'. I shiver when he whispers this is my ear but then I smile to myself then I finish pouring his bowl or cereal. I go get the milk out of the fridge. I come back over and Austin has out bowls and spoons on the counter and he is sitting on a bar stool. I bring the milk over and sit on the bar stool next to him. He grabs the milk and pours it in both of our bowls. We eat our cereal and then we go back and sit on the couch. We talk about stuff for a while, holding hands the whole time and then his phone rings. He picks up the phone and says 'Hi mom'. 'Yes I'm still at my friends house, why?'. 'Okay I'll be home in a few minutes to get ready. Bye.'

Austin hangs up and tells me that his mom needs him to come home because he needs to get ready to go to the studio. I say okay and we walk over to the front door.

Austin: I'll pick you up tonight around 6 for the movie. Is that okay?

Me: Yes that's fine. I'll see you tonight.

Austin: See you later Talia. Bye.

Me: Bye Austin

Austin hugs me, kisses my cheek and then he leaves. I close the door behind him and lean with my back against the door.

I'm thinking OMG I have I call Courtney and tell her that Austin asked me out...and when we played truth or dare, he got a dare that said to kiss another player, and since I was the only player he kissed me but then he kept kissing me for a few minutes... And how I fell asleep on his chest holding his hand.

But I can't tell anyone yet, not even Courtney. So I decide to go upstairs and get changed. I put on jean shorts and a loose blue strapless tank top. I brush out my hair and put it in a loose braid on the back of my head. I sit on my bed, turn on my iPod dock, then put my iPhone in and play my music.

I turn on my computer and wait for it to load. When it loads, I go on twitter. I look at Austin's account and look at his recent tweets. His one tweet says 'Met an amazing girl this morning...you know who you are..' And this morning he tweeted 'Had to leave an amazing girl to go to the studio. Sorry about that. xx'

I favorite both of his tweets and then I go on Instagram. I look and see that Austin has posted 3 new pictures since we met at the diner yesterday. The one picture is of him in his car with the caption 'Just met the most amazing girl. -Austin xx'.

The next picture is from last night and it is a picture of both our feet on the table watching the movie. He has a caption 'Watching movies with a beautiful girl. Fun night.'

And the most recent picture was from almost an hour ago and it's a picture of him in the studio writing songs. He has a caption for the picture that says 'Writing songs in the studio. Might've written some songs about an amazing girl;) Can't wait for all you Mahomies to hear it. Love you guys. -Austin x'

Did he mean that he was writing a song about me???? Oh my god what if he was?

I 'Like' all of those pictures and look at a few of my friends accounts. I see that Courtney posted a picture earlier today, of me and her hanging out a couple weeks ago with the caption 'Miss ya girl. Hope to see you soon. xx'

She tagged me in the picture. I 'Like' the picture and comment saying 'Miss ya too Courtney. See you soon hopefully. xx'