Chapter 46

Austin starts kissing my neck and when he finds my sweet spot I moan and he sucks on it hard, surely leaving a mark.

"Austin.." I say.

"Hmm" Austin asks.

He looks into my eyes with his own filled with lust. I smile and he smiles back. He looks at me and I nod 'yes'.

Austin gets off of me and pulls me to the bottom of the bed. I sit up and Austin immediately takes off my shirt and my bra and I quickly take off his shirt. He roughly leans in and kisses me as he quickly unzips my shorts and pulls them down along with my underwear. He looks at me up and down and I run my hand down over his abs and then over his growing bulge. He groans and crashes his lips onto mine. I fumble with the zipper of his pants but I get them down along with his boxers. Austin picks me up and puts me further up onto the bed then he gets back on top of me. He starts kissing my neck and finds my sweet spot almost immediately. I feel his length poke against the inside of my leg as he's kissing up and down my body. He runs his hands over every single part of my skin and gets down to my area. He puts one of his fingers in me and I let out a small moan. He pushes his finger in and out of me a few times then adds another finger.

"A-Austin" I moan.

He pushes both his fingers in and out of me and curls them around my inside. I moan again and I cum all over his fingers.

"You're wet baby" He says then pulls his fingers out of me and I look up at him. He smirks at me as he puts his fingers in his mouth and licks them clean. Austin leans down onto me slowly and kisses me softly. I need him now. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down closer to me, trying to deepen our kiss. Our tongues fight for control and Austin wins, but I really don't care.

Austin moves around and puts his tip at my entrance.

"You ready baby?" He says as he looks up at me.

I bite my lip and look into his eyes. He looks into my eyes with his and he knows I'm ready.

He slowly pushes himself all the way into me and I gasp because he got really big. He pulls out of me and looks into my eyes as he shoves himself back into me hard.

"Ughh Austinn" I moan as he thrusts in and out of me. He connects his lips with mine and slowly flips us over so I'm on top of him. He's still inside me and I lean down and kiss him slowly but passionately. He smiles into the kiss and I pull away and lean back up. Austin puts his hands on my hips and I slowly start to grind down on him as he thrusts up into me at the same time making him go further and deeper into me. Austin groans and I keep grinding on him. He holds my hips firmly and pushed himself into me again but this time with more force.

"Austinnn" I moan.

He thrusts into me a few more times and then he says, "I'm so close baby".

He flips me over so I'm under him again. Without any warning, he pushes himself back into me hard and I gasp. He thrusts himself faster and deeper into me and I moan. He thrusts into me even faster and harder than before, pushing himself deeper inside me. I moan loudly and Austin releases into me. I release onto him after and he thrusts a few times in and out of me again the pulls out of me. He rolls off of me and lays next to me.

"How about a shower babe?" He asks me.

Before I say anything, Austin takes my hand and pulls me up off the bed with him. He pulls me behind him into the bathroom and he turns on the shower. He comes back to me and puts his hands on my hips and I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls me against him closer and leans down to kiss me. I kiss back and Austin pulls me into his walk-in shower with him. Austin sits down on his shower couch and pulls me down on his lap, with my back against his chest. He sings to me as the water rushes over both our bodies. Austin and I share a passionate kiss and then we get out of the shower. Austin hands me a towel and I wrap it around my body and he wraps a towel around his waist. He walks out into his room and I follow him. I sit on the edge of his bed and watch as he gets out clothes. He hands me a pair of his sweatpants and he hands me a t-shirt too. Austin picks up my bra and underwear from the floor and hands it to me. I watch as Austin starts getting dressed and I start getting dressed too. I flip my head over and put my hair up in a messy bun on the top of my head. I sit back up on the edge of the bed and I see Austin walking towards me from the other side of the room. He picks me up from the end of the bed and puts me up where the pillows are. I lay down and Austin lays down next to me. I turn on my side with my back facing Austin. Austin pulls the covers up over us and then puts his arm over my waist. He finds my hand and interlocks our fingers together. He pulls me closer to him and I smile.

"Tonight was perfect babe." He says into my ear. I squeeze his hand in response and I say "Yes it really was."

"Goodnight my beautiful princess" Austin says into my ear and the kisses my neck softly.

I feel Austin bury his face into my neck and we fall asleep just like that.