Chapter 19- Telling Courtney

When we get inside I ask him if I can take a shower to get all the salt water and sand off of me. He says 'Yeah sure' and he shows me the shower in the bathroom that leads right out into his room.

I grab my bag that's sitting on the floor and bring it inside the bathroom with me. I try to get a quick shower and then I'm done. I put on lace underwear and a lace bra from Victoria's Secret, a pair of shorty shorts and over top I put on a really long, loose flannel shirt w/ buttons. It goes down to like the middle of my thigh so my shorts don't show. I keep the top three buttons undone and then brush out my hair. I keep it down and gently mess it up a little. After I'm done I walk back out into Austin's bedroom. He is sitting on his chair shirtless. He stares at me and gets up to walk over to me.

'You look sexy babe' He says as he grabs my ass and pulls me into him. He leans down and kisses me hard.

I kiss back and I feel him smile against my lips.

'Do you want to maybe watch a movie..?' He asks.

'Yeah sure. Hey could we maybe Skype my best friend Courtney and surprise her. Because she is a really big Mahomie and she'll like freak out. She wouldn't tell anybody about us, she never says anything about me that I didn't want her to say. And i wanted to tell her about us, but wanted to be with you when I tell her. Please? She will be so surprised.' I ask.

'Sure babe. Um do you want to sign into your Skype using my computer, so she doesn't see it's me?' Austin asks me.

'Yeah sure' I say then Austin goes to get his computer.

We both sit on his big spinning chair with his laptop between us. When it comes on I sign into my Skype.

I tell Austin that I'm gonna tell her that I have a surprise so she has to close her eyes, then when I say 'open' both our faces will be on the screen& she will freak out. He says 'Okay babe' and I click on the button that says "call" on it. I turn the screen so I can only see myself and not Austin.

She answers the call after like a minute.

Courtney: "HEEYY!!!!"

Me: "HEY!! What's up?!?"

Courtney: "Nothing just being bored listening to music. What 'bout you?"

Me: "Nothing really. But I wanted to tell you something so that's why I called."

Courtney: "Okay! What is it!?"

Me: "It's a surprise! Close your eyes and I'll tell you when to open them."

Courtney says "fine" and closes her eyes. I turn the computer so that Austin and I are both on the screen. Austin puts his hand around my waist then I say "Okay Courtney! Open your eyes!!"

She opens her eyes and starts freaking out!

"HOLY SHIT!!! YOU'RE AUSTIN CARTER MAHONE!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU!!!! YOUR SONGS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING!!!! YOU'RE SO HOT AND CUTE AUSTIN!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! AUSTIN FREAKIN' MAHONE!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!! YOU'RE MY IDOL!!!! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!! WAIT A SECOND!! TALIA WHY IS AUSTIN WITH YOU?!?! AND AUSTIN WHY ARE YOU WITH TALIA?!?!"

Austin smiles and Courtney freaks out again.

"OH! MY! GOD! ARE YOU TWO TOGETHER?!?! LIKE DATING, IN A RELATIONSHIP?!?!? OH MY GOD!!!!"

"Yes we are together, as a couple." Austin says as we both smile.

"OMG!!!! MY BEST FRIEND IS DATING AUSTIN MAHONE!!!" She says.

"Yes Courtney we are dating. Calm down now jeez." I say sarcastically.

"I can't calm down! I just found out that my bestest friend in the entire world is dating Austin Freakin' Carter Mahone! My idol! OMG!" She says.

I laugh and Austin says "Yes it's true. Me and your bestest friend in the entire world are a couple."

"Oh my god!" Courtney says.

"Courtney, you can't tell anyone about us dating yet." I say.

"What?! Why not?!" She asks.

Austin explains why. He tells her about the paparazzi and rumors and things, and she understands.

'Okay I understand. When are you gonna tell people that you guys are in a relationship?' Courtney asks.

"Im going to the VMAs with Talia. And walk the red carpet with her. People will interview me and ask who Talia is and I'll tell them that she's my girlfriend. That's when we will make our relationship official." Austin says.

I smile and say 'Yeah'.

"Okay. Well I'll be watching the entire VMAs looking for you guys. I hope you have fun!" Courtney says.

"Haha okay! Thanks. Well me and Austin have to go. I'll talk to you later okay? I'll probably text you tomorrow." I say.

"Aww okay! Text me tomorrow. You guys are really cute together by the way. Okay bye talk to you later." Courtney says.

Austin and I both blush & smile, then we both say bye to Courtney. We end the Skype call and Austin turns off his computer. I'm just kinda sitting there when Austin pulls me into his lap.