Chapter 7- Truth or Dare or...Kiss??

I get home and immediately go upstairs to get my computer so I can skype Courtney. When my computer turns on I skype Courtney. She accepts the call and immediately says 'Hey! OMG how did it go with Austin?!?'

Me: Hey!!!Okay so we sat down and ate breakfast while we were talking about normal stuff. He kept complimenting me on how beautiful I am, and how I'm the prettiest girl he's ever met. He told me that he really likes me. Inside I was saying 'I really like you too', but I didn't tell him that.
He helped me get a job as a waitress at the diner we were at, since all the employees know him and love him.
When we were done eating we walked outside and he walked me to my car. We talk for a few minutes outside of my car. He asked me if I would like to catch a movie with him tomorrow night! I said 'Sure, I'd love to' and I told him to just text me or call me or something and tell me what time. Did he technically ask me out on a date?!?! Omg!! After he asked me I opened my car door and put my purse in the front seat. When I turned around to say bye to Austin, he hugged me!! I hugged him back and we said bye to each other, then I got in my car. I waved to Austin before I pulled out of the parking lot. The whole way home all I could think about was how he asked me to catch a movie with him, and how he hugged me. When he hugged me I felt like the only girl in the world. So yeah I just got home. Is him asking me to catch a movie with him considered as him asking me out on a date? omg what if it is? Oh my god!

Courtney: Omg Aww!! He hugged you, holy crap!!!!! Talia!!!! He asked you if you would want to catch a movie with him tomorrow night, I'm pretty sure that's considered a date!! Omg Talia I'm soo happy for you!!! Have fun tomorrow night at the movies!!!

Me: I know! Omg! I most likely will! Oh my god!

Courtney and I talk for a little while longer and then we stop skyping with each other. It's like 12:30 pm now so I watch TV. I'm kind of watching TV and kind of on twitter and Instagram. I look at Austin's recent tweets and he probably tweeted like 3 times about me. This morning he tweeted 'Going to be meeting this girl named Talia in bout an hour. Can't wait:)'
Then right around when we left the diner he tweeted 'Just met my dream girl. Talia, you're amazing and the prettiest girl I have ever met. I really like you:) xx'
He tweeted 5 minutes ago and said
'Tomorrow night. Movies. With Talia. Gonna be fun;) -Austin xx'
I look at other people's tweets and then I go to my Instagram and look at pictures. My last picture I posted was my outfit for meeting Austin today. I posted the picture of my outfit with a comment that said '#ootd'.
My picture got 28 likes, mostly my friends.
Austin liked my picture 8 minutes ago and commented on my picture saying 'You looked beautiful today Talia. So glad I finally met you. Movies tomorrow night is gonna be fun. Austin xx'.

I keep watching TV for the next few hours. I do a couple of other things, and I leave my phone on the couch. I come back downstairs around 7pm and check my phone. I go on Instagram again and I see that I have 127 New likes and 98 New comments. The first thing I think is that Mahomies probably saw that Austin liked my picture and they saw his comment too. All the likes are from mahomies, their usernames all have to do with Austin Mahone. I read the comments, most of them are really nice, saying how I'm so lucky to have met Austin and stuff. A bunch of the comments ask how I met Austin. I decide to respond to some of them and say that he DMed me on twitter, then followed me and retweeted a bunch of my tweets.
I go back to my home screen of my iPhone and then hit the lock button. I put my phone in my back pocket and go into the kitchen. I'm hungry so I'm thinking about getting pizza. My phone starts ringing and I see that it's Austin.
I answer the phone and say 'Hey Austin.'

Austin: Hey Talia, What's up?

Me: Well I'm thinking about ordering pizza, but I won't be able to eat the whole thing. How about you?

Austin: ha! I was actually just thinking the same exact thing.

Me: Oh okay, Would you want to maybe come over here and we can get a pizza and just share it?

Austin: Yeah sure! Where's your house?

Me: 213 SW 8th Street

Austin: Okay, I'll be over in like 10. See ya, bye

Me: Okay bye

I go upstairs to my room to get changed. I put on comfortable clothes. I put on a sports bra, a loose tank top, and a pair of soft shorty-shorts. I fix my hair into a messy bun and go back downstairs. I text Austin and ask if he wants a plain or pepperoni pizza, he responds and says pepperoni.
I call a pizza place right around the corner and order a medium pepperoni pizza. I tell them I need it delivered an then I tell them my address.They say it will be around a half an hour since they're busy. I say 'okay thanks' and hang up the phone.

A few minutes later Austin knocks on my door. I answer the door and tell him to come in. I tell Austin that the pizza will be here in like a half an hour, so we sit on the couch and talk. Me and Austin talk for a few minutes and then he suggests we play truth or dare using the app on his iPhone. I say 'Yeah sure' and we start playing. Some of the dares are funny and good dares. Austin gets a dare and it says 'Kiss your favorite person playing the game'. Austin starts leaning in to kiss me and I lean in too. Our lips meet and I think that Austin is just going to do like a quick kiss but I'm wrong. Austin keeps kissing me as he holds my face between his hands . I kiss Austin back, and after like a minute maybe two minutes he leans back and stares at me. We sit there next to each other, and all I can think is 'wow'.
Austin asks if I want to still play truth or dare or if I want to just watch tv/a movie. I say that we can just turn on a movie. I turn on the tv and go to on demand to look for a good movie to watch. I give the remote to Austin to let him pick. He chooses a horror movie. Oh god. See the thing is, I hate scary movies. I don't like them at all. Well this is going to be interesting then.