"I have to go now. I'll be back to get you for dinner, okay?" She told me and I nodded my head at her as I smiled. We walked out of the walk in wardrobe and saw Daniel sitting on the chair, waiting for us. He stood as soon as he saw us and I smiled at him. The both of them head for the door and excused themselves before leaving.

I went to search for my phone and checked to see if anyone sent me any message. There's a few from my friends but none of them are from Tyson. I sighed and hoped that he'll be alright. I stood and bumped into a wall. I looked up and my eyes met his. Definitely not a wall. I looked up and my eyes met his. We stayed like for god knows how long and I backed away when I realized that we have been standing there, staring into each other's eyes.

"Hey! I just- I want to say sorry for hurting your friend" He said as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at him and bit my bottom lip. I shook my head mentally as I looked away and stepped back. He sighed and sat on the edge of the bed.

I stood there, looking at him and he said, "I'm so sorry. I couldn't control my wolf" I didn't respond to him and took a peak of him. His head lay low as he clenched his fist. I sighed and walked over to him. He looked up at me and I told him that I forgave him for what he did.

He smiled a breathtaking smile. My heart beats fast and it sent shiver up my spine. I cleared my throat and said, "I was just wondering. Am I sleeping here with you?" He nodded his head and said, "You can sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the couch, if you want"

I shook my head at him and he raised an eyebrow at me. This is his room and he deserves to sleep on the bed. I mean, it's his to use. Not mine. I told him that I disagreed and explained why.

"No, love. I won't let you sleep on the couch. I want you to be comfortable when you sleep" He said as he took my hand and rubbed on top of my hand with his thumb. I shivered and pulled my hand away from him, slowly. He cleared his throat and said, "Go get some shower and then we'll go for dinner with the pack"

I nodded and he walked out to god knows where. I sighed in relief and walked towards the walk in wardrobe, into the bathroom. I froze as I looked around. This bathroom is huge! I blinked my eyes and mentally face palm. I went to take a shower and put on my clothes. I combed my hair and tied my hair into a ponytail.

I walked out of the walk in wardrobe and gasped when I saw Felicia, sitting. She giggled and asked, "Ready for dinner?" I nodded my head as she stood and head for door. "What are you waiting for? Come on" Felicia called out and I followed her. We walked out of the mansion, towards the pack house and stopped in front of a huge wooden door.

I looked at Felicia and she nodded reassuringly. I took a deep breath and looked at Felicia, signalling her that I'm ready. We entered the dining room and everyone went silent, looking at me. I looked down at the floor and Felicia whispered, "It's ok. They're just surprised to see their future luna"

Someone approached me and I looked up to see my mate, Jayce. He smiled at me as he took my hand and walked towards our seat, side by side, holding hands. My heart beats rapidly and my cheek felt hot. We then sat on our seats and Felicia and Daniel join after.

Everyone was still looking at me and I held my head low. Jayce cleared his throat, taking everyone's attention and said, "This is your future luna, Amelia. So please, make her comfortable and respect her as she will be the mother of this pack"