Chapter 29: Campfire

Start from the beginning

" Can someone tell me what's going on?" Caleb asked about to faint." You're my real dad. All along, I'm with my real dad!" Julia shouted.

She doesn't know how she would feel. Does she feel happy cause she knew who her real dad now, sad that she just knew it, or mad that they knew him but didn't tell her.

The sound of the wind and the fire was just the ones they can hear. All of them are quiet. Dead Silence. They were waiting on how will Julia react.

" Why didn't you guys told me sooner?" Julia asked." I was scared. I want to but I couldn't. I'm very sorry." Maya explained as she sat down next to Julia who is now between Josh and Maya.

" And why didn't you told me sooner?" Julia asked Josh." Your mom wouldn't let me." Josh answered." Really boing?" Maya asked raising an eyebrow but quickly her eyes widened and her hands closed her mouth.

Everyone was shock except the kids of course, they were confused. They don't know what ' boing ' means. Josh had a grin on his face as he was proud bringing the Maya he knew back to her old self.

" Oh, boing." Riley started teasing smiling goofily." Riley!" Maya said sternly. Riley just smiled it off ignoring Maya who was glaring at her.

The others started playing along." Boing, boing, bo-bo-bo-boing." Charlie stuttered." Bucky Mcboing boing." Lucas said making a country accent.

" Boing boing, boing boing.* Pretend it sounds like a heart beat *" Mal played along." Boing, boing." Evie said smirking." Aye boing, mind if I boing in?... That sounded bad." Carlos said.

Everyone laughed." Boing to the boing." Jay said laughing." Boing is going." Luke said. The VKs teased Maya nonstop." What's the meaning of boing and why are you guys keep saying boing to tease aunt Sabrina?" Lauren asked confused.

" Sabrina says boing if she's-" Riley was cut off by Maya." Please don-" Maya was cut off by Charlie." She says boing to the guy she's attracted. And unfortunately it turned how she describes love." Charlie said smirking.

Maya's face was red blushing, biting her bottom lip, embarrassed.
" She call a guy boing when she's attracted or into him?" Kenzie asked.

" She does." Lucas said." It slipped out of me." Maya denied." Come on Maya, we all knew you still love him. You can't deny it." Jay said.

Maya gave up." Ok fine. I still like Josh, and always will." Maya admitted. Now Julia was smiling." Julia, you ok now?" Josh asked. Julia nodded grinning and hugged both Josh and Maya.

" Look at you guys now. Happy family." Harvey said sounding a bit sad but happy for Julia." You ok?" Lauren asked placing her hand on his shoulder.

Harvey looked at her and nodded." Just tell us Harry and Uma didn't treat you right." Mal said." They didn't treat me right. They torture me everyday and every night before I go to sleep." Harvey said which made them all look at him pitty.

" Sometimes I ask myself, why do I even exist if I don't get treated right." He added." I know why you exist. It's because you are meant to be here for a reason. To be with us. People that will treat you right." Lauren said giving him her famous reassuring smile.

" Thanks Lauren. Means a lot to me." Harvey said." I think I'm gonna go hit the hay." Zay and Jay both said in unison." Hey..." They both said again in unison looking at each other.

" This is weird." They both said again." Yeah, Zay and Jay. Both saying words in unison." Lucas said." I'll call it a day and good night." Lonnie said getting up behind her was Zay, Jay, Jane, Carlos, Luke, and Audrey.