La Mar: Alright fam.

Truth is..... I was hungry but I just wanted to be alone at the moment. I sat down in the chair and leaned back. I pulled out my phone and called Bella.

Bella: ( on the line ) Hello?

Abel: Hey, what's up?

Bella: Nothing just out with some friends

Abel: What friends?

Bella: ( giggles ) friends

Abel: ( confused ) who's that in the background.

Bella: I don't know. Some guy. Me and the girls are at a bar.

Abel: Oh, I see.

Bella: What about you?

Abel: I'm working.

Bella: ( mocks him ) I see

Abel: I'm changing my sound up.

Bella: What do you mean?

Abel: Won't be singing much about drugs and sex on this album.

Bella: Why? You're the fucking Weeknd. Fucking bitches and doing drugs is what people want to hear. You don't want to be a flop.

Abel: Wow

Bella: I'm not trying to sound like a bitch-

Abel: You sure as hell is failing.

Bella: I'm just saying, people don't like change. You shouldn't change your sound babe.

Abel: Hmm

Bella: I have to go. Talk to you later. Hugs and kiss ( makes a kissy sound before hanging up )

I thought she'd be happy for me. I thought she'd give me words of encouragement but I was wrong...

Selena's POV

It's official! My dancers for my Revival Tour has been revealed

It's official! My dancers for my Revival Tour has been revealed. I'm so excited to finally go on tour again. Get to travel the world and most off, I get to see my amazing fans. I so cannot wait. I threw a get together at my place with my dancers, crew, and friends. Instead of me enjoying myself, I was outside sitting nearby the pool with my feet getting wet writing lyrics.