Theresa: ( starts driving )

Selena: ( looks over at Theresa )

Theresa: ( driving )

Selena: ( turns her head and pulls out a little notebook and a pen from her purse )

Theresa: ( starts singing along ) "I Can't Feel My Face when I'm with you"

Selena: ( writes down: "I see your face, oh wait that's someone else, trying to play it coy trying to make it disappear" )

Theresa: ( keeps singing )

Selena: ( puts the back of the pen to her lips, thinking and then writes: "Baby let's make reality, actuality" )

Theresa: ( turns the music down ) what are you writing?

Selena: Lyrics

Theresa: I hope it's nothing depressing. We all want happy Selena not depressed Selena.

Selena: ( smiles ) well you're gonna get her.

Theresa: Ooh I'm so excited

Selena: ( rolls her eyes and giggles )

Theresa: so what do you have so far?

Selena: Its not finished

Theresa: So let me hear what you have

Selena: ( reads it ) "I see your face, oh wait that's someone else, trying to play it coy, trying to make it disappear" and "Baby let's make reality, actuality"

Theresa: ( looks over at her ) shit

Selena: What?

Theresa: You are so talking about Abel and don't try to bullshit me

Selena: It is not

Theresa: I said don't bullshit me! ( looks back at the road and then glances at her )

Selena: What?

Theresa: well?

Selena: well what?

Theresa: it's about him?

Selena: I'm going to hell

Theresa: What?

Selena: T this isn't right.. I shouldn't be thinking about him.. I shouldn't want him but I do and he's literally taking up a fraction of my mind. I can't stay focus because I'm feeling like some fangirl, I literally look him up daily just to see what he is doing...

Theresa: Selena it's not the end of the world. You're saying it like it is. It's nothing wrong with you liking him.

Selena: I don't think I like him.. I think...

Theresa: You think what?

Selena: I think... I love him ( shakes her head feeling a little frustrated ) Like I don't know

Theresa: Whoa

Selena: I don't know ( shakes her head and looks out the window ) I don't know.

Theresa: Sounds like a-

Selena: ( whispers ) I wanted him to have sex with me...

Theresa: ( confused ) excuse me what?

Selena: I said ( looks at her best friend ) I wanted to have sex with him.

Theresa: ( shocked, looks at her ) When? What? Where?

Selena: After the VMA's...

Theresa: I'm listening ( looks back at the road )

Selena: We were so close but he stopped me and I stopped him... I wish I could go back in time.

Theresa: Wow this is all news to me...

Selena: You're the only one who knows... not even Taylor..

Theresa: Well if you could, you would?

Selena: ( nods ) Yup. I wanted him so badly... still do. It's like I'm attached.

Theresa: And you said you didn't have feelings for him

Selena: ( shrugs ) guess it's true, I am a bad liar...

Theresa: so what now?

Selena: What do you mean what now? I have to stop this, I have to stop thinking about him.

Theresa: But you can't, you won't.

Selena: Oh please, I can.

Theresa: It's been 6 months since the VMA's and you're thinking about riding his dick. How is not thinking about him is working for you?

Selena: I have to try

Theresa: You can try all you want but you are craving him

Selena: I know ( closes her eyes in frustration ) fuck!

*TO BE CONTINUED*