Chapter 26: Figure things out

Start from the beginning

" I love you too Joshua."

The two characters kissed and it turned out to a make out session.

Josh and I didn't know of this movie would be very mature. It shocked us but we realised Julia is still watching. We quickly covered her eyes which ended up both of our hands touching.

Josh and I shared a look. I tried to get away from his eyes but I can't. I was stuck and I don't know what to do but I like it for no reason.

I was enjoying everything when a pebble hit my head. I looked around confused on who threw the pebble." Psst... Maya." I heard someone whisper. It seems to come on the bush.

" I'll be right back." I said taking my hands off of him and walked away from our place." Maya." I heard the voice called whisper shouting my name.

I was very confused when Riley, Lucas, and Charlie popped out off the bush. My jaws dropped and quickly looked at Josh and Julia if they are looking for me.

" What are you guys doing here?" I asked walking closer to them. They all have their evil smiles." We're just checking on how are things going." Lucas said.

" It seems everything is doing great." Charlie said." Then why'd you call me?" I asked." To snap you back on being trapped in Josh's eyes. We know you always get trap in them." Riley answered.

" You guys go." I said pushing them away." No." They all spitted." You guys are creeps." I said." Then if we are called that way well ok. Proceed on your date." Charlie said.

" No date unless you guys leave." I spitted causing some of the people look at us." Woah." Charlie said." No woah." I said pulling his collar. He bent down and gave me a peck on my nose." I-i'm telling Smackle." I said letting go of his collar.

" I'm telling Smackle." He said with joy. I looked at him in disgust. Why would a guy be so proud when he kissed his friend's nose to her girlfriend?

" Mom?" We heard Julia shouted looking for me. She saw me so she started walking to me." Quick. Hide." I said to them. They all panicked on where to hide. They had no time so pushed them and they fell behind the bush.

" There you are. The movie ended. Who are you talking to?" Julia asked looking behind me." I'm talking to the... bush. Yeah. I'm talking to the bush." I said and chuckled nervously. She shrugged. Phew.

" Hey, the movie just ended. Let's go." Josh said coming towards us carrying all the things. We walked to his car. I didn't know he has a car cause we just basically walk every time we're with him.

" Where are we going next dad?" Julia asked all buckled up on the backseat of the car and I'm on the passenger seat on the front besides the driver.

" Well sweetie, we're going to Happy's restaurant." Josh answered." Happy? As in the 7 dwarves happy?" Julia asked amazed.

" Yes, this is auradon. Where princesses, princes, kings, and queens live." Josh answered." Even villains?!" Julia asked shocked and scared at the same time.

Josh and I looked at each other." Even villians." I answered." So is that mean my grandparents are either Princesses and princes or villains?" Julia asked.

" You'll be surprise when you asked your cousins on who's your grandparent." I answered biting my bottom lip." What?" Julia asked confused and not scared or anything.

" Nothing sweetie. Just lay back and maybe nap while we're driving. It can take a long drive to get there. We'll wake you up when we get there." I answered." Ok." Julia answered.

After a few minutes I looked behind and see Julia sound a sleep. I sighed in relief as I looked back on the road.

" Are you ok now?" Josh asked." What?" I asked him confused." Are you ok now that Julia is comfortable with me?" He asked." I don't know." I answered looking out the window.

" What? What do you mean you don't know? She calls me dad." Josh said." I know that Josh. I just want...I just want a peace of mind right now. I know that you know I don't really trust boys." I said.

" I don't really trust you. Boys always say they are different but I know they're all the same. Liars, Jerks. They are all the same." I added.

" Boys always say they are gonna be there no matter what but they always actually leave." I said." Maya. You know who I am. I asked everyone's permission just so we can go on a date. I did everything for you." Josh answered.

" Maya. I love you." Josh sighed." Maya. I'm doing the bestest things I can for Julia to be comfortable with me so when the time comes. She'll love me." Josh explained.

" You are the best." I said nodding. A smile formed on our faces." I want you to trust me again. And I'll do anything to do that." He said taking my hand and interlock them.

" I want to trust you but it's gonna need some time." I said." Ok. I'll wait." He said. Few more minutes later we pulled over the parking lot besides the beach.

I got out of my seat and opened the door and wake up Julia." Julia. Sweetie wake up. We're here." I whispered. She slightly shift and groaned before opening her eyes and stretch.

" Are we there?" She asked still sleepy." Yes sweetie. After we eat we're going on a walk at the beach." I said smiling." Ok." She said and get out of the car.

We all head out and locked the car before going inside the restaurant. Josh lead us to a small for three table as we wait." May I take your order?" We heard Happy asked not realizing me.

" I'll have the Hart special." I said turning to him with a teasing smile." O my gosh. Maya. You're back." He said with joy as we hug." I am back. Happy. I want you to meet my daughter. Julia." I said and showed Julia.

" Hi Julia. Call me grandpa happy. I'm not your real grandpa but I insist on you to call me Grandpa happy. " Happy said with a smile." Ok grandpa happy. One question. What's Hart special?" Julia asked.

" It's your mom's middle name and it consists your mom's favourite meal and dessert." Happy explained." Why did you call it after her?" Julia asked.

Happy smiled and stared at me and back to her." She's a very special person. One of a kind." He said. I smiled and hugged him." I'll take Hart special!" Julia screamed excitedly causing everyone to stare.

" Julia. Don't scream in public."  I said whispering to her. Julia looked down." Sorry, I'm just excited." She apologized." I'll have Hart special too." Josh said." Didn't recognise you there Josh. Talk to you later." Happy said before leaving.

After we eat and Josh joking around we decided on a walk at the beach shore." Are you coming on Kenzie's campfire birthday party?" I asked Josh as we walk while Julia run around.

" Yeah, I could not miss my niece's birthday. I'm still shock she's not throwing an extravagant party. She always throw parties like big and massive and wild." He explained.

" She's going through some stuff. She'll figure things out someday." I said." Yeah." He answered." You need to figure things out too." He said that confuses me.

" Figure what?" I asked." If you trust me now and you can believe me I'm always gonna be there when you need me." He said causing us to stop and stare at each other.