CLASS TRIAL 4 - PART 18:

BRANDON: "It WAS you, wasn't it... Maxwell?"

MAXWELL: "Now you're even accusing me?"

ANDRÉ: "Looks like it's settled!"

MAXWELL: "Not yet. The murder method hasn't been cleared up yet."

ANDRÉ: "...?"

MAXWELL: "Because we already established that the killer wasn't in the room. If I knew how to break these doors down... THEN WHY DIDN'T I BREAK HER DOOR DOWN?!?!?!"

BRANDON: "I see, I didn't think of that..."

MAXWELL: "And take a look at the door closely. If I was to pry the door open. Then wouldn't there be golden paint within the door's gaps?!"

BRANDON: "That's true..."

MAXWELL: "I want to make something very very clear to all of you. I would never do the misdeed of taking someone else's life."

CHLOE: "Zoey wouldn't have done that either..."

MAXWELL: "If we survive this trial, I will ensure that I will explain to you all the reasons why..."

ANDRÉ: "We? But you're the killer aren't you?!"

MAXWELL: "I can't be the killer. Because of the murder method."

NIKKI: "I'm sorry Maxwell but that hasn't been cleared up yet..."

MAXWELL: "I think that the method looks pretty clear. It involves the katana and the door."

BRANDON: "You could be on to something... Can you explain your theory?"

MAXWELL: "I can indeed my friend. Look closely..."

BRANDON: "I'm looking."

MAXWELL: "There is only two people here who can tell you what the method was."

BRANDON: "Who?"

MAXWELL: "The killer, and Me."

ANDRÉ: "You sure that they aren't the same person? That sounds oddly suspicious!"

MAXWELL: "No. Because we are the only two people to wield one of those katanas."

ERIN: "Explain your theory Maxwell, perhaps we can finally get somewhere in this trial."

MAXWELL: "I'll quite gladly do so.

1. Those katanas remove gold very very easily.

2. If I used that katana to break open my door AND THEN kill Zoey. Wouldn't there be no gold paint left on it?

3. Opening that door was not an easy task. The door itself is like plywood, but the locks are military grade.

4. If I was to open my door with the katana, and then go immediately to Zoey's room to make a hole in her door... Then why was there gold paint there?"

MACKENZIE: "Maybe you took the paint off of your door and rubbed it on the hole."

MAXWELL: "Then how would I be able to place the gold paint into Zoey's stomach?"

CHLOE: "That sounds so horrible..."

NIKKI: "...Yeah."

MAXWELL: "So the killer had to have had a fresh katana. I had used mine and the doors to the other rooms were locked."

NIKKI: "Then you're... Not the culprit?"

MAXWELL: "That's exactly what I've been trying to say."

NIKKI: "OMG I'M SO SORRY!!!!"

MAXWELL: "And I am too."

NIKKI: "Huh? What for???"

MAXWELL: "For what I'm about to do next. I will explain once and for all who the true killer is."

NIKKI: "You don't mean..."

MAXWELL: "Here I go...

1. The killer had to have used a fresh katana, that excludes me since I used mine. And there is no possible way that I could have taken somebody else's since you were all in your rooms and you would have noticed if yours had gone missing.

2. The killer had to have either have completed the Monokuma challenge or reside on the first floor. Since I am the only one from the second floor who completed the challenge... That rules me out again.

3. Our current suspects left are Brandon, Andre, Chloe, Zoey and Mackenzie.

4. Since we can rule out Zoey that leaves the other 4. And since Andre was locked out of his room there is no way that he would have been able to obtain a katana.

5. That leaves Brandon, Chloe and Mackenzie.

BRANDON: "What?! But I was locked in my room for the entire time!!!"

MACKENZIE: "I was legit starving to death before teddy two tone opened the door."

MAXWELL: "And...

6. Since Brandon and Mackenzie appear to have alibis, since I investigated their rooms to find out that their katanas hadn't been used... That leaves only one other susp-"

CHLOE: "WHY WOULD I KILL ZOEY?!"

MAXWELL: "That's the entire truth behind this... I'm sure that everyone is starting to get a clear picture."

CHLOE: "I see... You turned this around on me!!!"

MAXWELL: "Would you prefer us to call Brandon or Mackenzie the culprit?"

BRANDON: "Hey, why would I kill her?!"

MACKENZIE: "I ain't a culprit!"

MAXWELL: "Well...?"