MONOKUMA ROCK:

There was no turning back, it was time to face our fears. The 16 of us... made our way over to where the Academy had previously been.

In its place was...

MONOKUMA ROCK."

MACKENZIE: "Brandon."

BRANDON: "Mackenzie."

ANDRE: "Look I know that there is still some hostility between you, but we need to work together to expose the culprit."

MAX: "That's right Andre..."

ERIN: "The culprit..."

MAXWELL: "..."

CHLOE: "Soooo... How do we enter this thing?"

THEO: "I'm sure that we knock first!"

ZOEY: "Yeah that's right!"

But before we could try any kind of 'knocking' the Monokuma rock... Opened...

JESSICA: "AHHHHHH!! WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!"

JASON: "I'm pretty sure that an escalator just came out of that thing's mouth babe."

RYAN: "Do we enter it?"

PATRICK: "Pathetic, I was certain that you would know that this is the case. Way to state the obvious."

I remember that not only are our lives on the line but... So are the CCPs' too. That's why although what happened to Nikki was wrong... We must work together.

BRANDON: "You're right Andre, let's all work together to solve this mystery!"

MAXWELL: "..."

Maxwell has been awfully quiet ever since he left the area. What was in that invitation?

It's no use worrying about that now...

We have a trial to overcome!

We boarded the escalator and that brought us to an elevator. As the elevator moved down further and further into the depths of the underground I could feel my anxiety rising and rising. 

What kind of sick and twisted place is this trial going to take place at?!

The elevator opened and I saw...