CLASS TRIAL 1 - PART 6:

ANDRÉ: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THIS IS AMAZING! THIS IS SO FUN! THE RUSH! THE EXCITEMENT OF THIS KILLING GAME IS OFF THE CHARTS!!! SUCH... DESPAIR!!!"

BRANDON: "A-Andre?! What the hell happened to you?!"

MAXWELL: "What the-"

ANDRÉ: "You were right all along! Yes I wasn't outside the Second building! I was actually inside the First building!"

VIOLET: "Y-YOU!!! YOU DID THIS DIDN'T YOU?!"

ANDRÉ: "I was looking so forward to being the one to actually start this killing game, but I messed that up!"

MAXWELL: "So you were in the First Building, what were you going to do?!"

ANDRÉ: "HAHAHAHAHHA!!! Kill Marcy of course!"

BRANDON: "André please snap out of it! You were so nice and optimistic..."

ANDRÉ: "TOO BAD BECAUSE THIS HAS BECOME AN INTERESTING TURN OF EVENTS!!!"

MAXWELL: "Then André must have...
-Gotten rid of the sharp objects
-Kept one for himself
-Entered the Second building's storage room and crawled through the vent system to reach the kitchen where Marcy was waiting for him.
-killed her.

You even rigged the drawing so that you would get picked for preparation duty, didn't you?!"

ANDRÉ: "If that is the way that you want to interpret it then yes. Yes I did."

MAX: "B-But, I was chosen too right?"

ANDRÉ: "It's amazing! All of this time you didn't realize Max that I was preparing a murder!"

MAX: "No... THAT'S HORRIBLE!"

CHLOE: "Wait a minute, are we sure that André actually went through the Second building's storage room to get to the first building's kitchen?"

MAXWELL: "I'm certain that this is the case. After all.. They were the only rooms with open air vents."

ZOEY: "That's where you're wrong! Because we found a little secret that someone must have kept hidden. The first building's storage room also doesn't have a vent grate."

BRANDON: "Could it be possible that both buildings storage rooms had grates missing?"

MACKENZIE: "Nobody was monitoring our corridor so André could have snuck in and used the video sound to silence his movement so that he could navigate through the vent and reach the kitchen."

ANDRÉ: "You caught me, yes I went through the first storage room vent to reach the kitchen! But I couldn't find the kitchen anywhere."

MACKENZIE: "Monokuma we'd like to vote now!"

MONOKUMA: "OKAY!"

BRANDON: "WAIT! André, you just said that you couldn't find the kitchen... That could possibly be because someone else blocked the way with metal trays to confuse you!"

ANDRÉ: "I see, hahaha!! Someone was able to confuse me! How wonderful!!!"

JESSICA: "BABE HE'S SCARING ME!"

JASON: "Don't worry, I'll protect you."

RYAN: "Yeah, he better not try anything funny!"

PATRICK: "SHUT UP! Are you saying that this clearly deranged individual isn't the killer?!"

BRANDON: "I don't think that he actually is..."

PATRICK: "LIES! He even said himself that he was on his way to kill Marcy!!!"

BRANDON: "Just because he was planning to, doesn't mean that he actually did it..."

MAXWELL: "What does that mean?"

ERIN: "Yeah what does that mean?!"

BRANDON: "The killer is someone else."

MAXWELL: "I'll say this again... Is it you?"