CHAPTER 3 - START:

NIKKI'S P.O.V:

Dear diary,

How did it come to this?

We're stuck on a remote island forced to kill each other.

7 of us are already dead, either from being murdered or executed. It's like we're destined to be picked off one by one until there is nothing left.

11 of us remain. I'm not sure how much time that I have left before I die. I need professional medical assistance.

My wounds that I sustained after saving Mackenzie's life are near critical. I'm just lucky to be alive right now.

Which is why we need to pull together and escape this island.

Of course I won't tell them that my time is running out, because that will only cause them to worry; to despair...

And hope is what we need right now. The hope and the willpower to carry on with our new daily island lives.

I just hope that help will arrive soon. We have been missing for a while, so it's enough to attract attention. The police are hopefully investigating the case right now!

MONOKUMA: "You're not seriously placing your faith in law enforcement are you?"

NIKKI: "Hey! I wrote that in my diary and I didn't say it aloud, what are you doing here??!!"

MONOKUMA: "If you want out of here Miss Artist then all you have to do is kill someone!"

NIKKI: "I will never do that, I won't lose hope!"

MONOKUMA: "You sound like someone that I used to know. But that's not important! This is your summer vacation of mutual killing!"

NIKKI: "We won't let anyone else die..."

MONOKUMA: "We'll see about that. BYEONARA!"

I flipping hate that bear...