CLASS TRIAL 1 - PART 9

BRANDON: "The killer had to act fast, they were backed against the wall.

- They kicked her knife out of her hand and that sent it flying across the room!

- That's when they hit her with the air grate.

- She was forced against the wall, they must have stabbed her chest first. Ignorantly thinking that it would kill her instantly.

- She must have screamed in pain as she held onto her chest. This angered the killer so they sliced her throat wide open.

- The killer panicked and took their knife and left a bloody trail of footprints on their way.

- The killer used metal trays to confuse us into believing that the system wasn't connected.

MAXWELL: "Yeah...

- That would have given the killer time to prepare the second building's kitchen which is where they exited the vents. Somewhere that nobody would enter since Marcy didn't want help.

- That's where they sealed the vent shut to confuse us all into thinking that the kitchen was never entered.

- They did a great job clearing the evidence, the knife and rolling pins were already hidden behind the metal trays in the vent.

- They ditched the screwdriver they used in the trash.

BRANDON: "They would have sealed the other kitchen's vent too. But they were in a rush against time.

- The killer carelessly left one simple piece of evidence, Marcy's glasses had fallen underneath the kitchen counter. That confirms the sneak attack.

- Then they just joined the rest of us at the crime scene like they had just arrived from a bathroom break."

BOTH: "So... Is this the truth, Max Crumbly... THE 'ULTIMATE CARTOONIST'?!"

 THE 'ULTIMATE CARTOONIST'?!"