MAXWELLS & BRANIKKI:

Maxwell's P.O.V:

Here I find myself, sitting in this store alone at night. Listening to whatever records I can find.

I guess it's something to remember Violet and Preston by. It's so that their deaths won't seem meaningless.

Two ultimate musicians, their inspirational flame extinguished instantly. It seems so unreal...

They were so talented and yet they're gone. This 'killing game' was even enough to make an 'Ultimate baker' kill her boyfriend and his love interest.

I know that I will never be able to forget that I've lost a great friend of mine. He was so talented too, I just wish that I could have done something to stop him from killing Marcy...

Although everyone may seem to think that it's his fault, it isn't. It's that freaking' bear's fault for forcing us to do this!

*CRASH*

Oh great, looks like we have company.

MAXWELL: "Hellooooo? If you are trying to kill me, it just won't work."

I walked through the store's aisles to find...

MAXWELL: "Chloe & Zoey? What are you two doing here?!"

CHLOE: "Oh um, heh heh it's a long story."

ZOEY: "No it's not, Nikki dared us to get some food from here."

MAXWELL: "Dared? I see, that must mean that you're playing truth or dare... Correct?"

CHLOE: "Yes!"

MAXWELL: "Truth or dare is frequently played during sleepovers, that must mean you're having a slumber party... Correct?"

ZOEY: "Correct."

MAXWELL: "That's a relief, it's so great to hear that you girls are living life here just as you would in Westchester."

BRANDON: "Oh hey, am I interrupting something?"

CHLOE: "No, not at all."

BRANDON: "That's good... How are you girls feeling? Are you okay?"

At this moment, Chloe and Zoey gave each other THAT LOOK and said.

CHLOE & ZOEY: "We're more than okay!"

BRANDON: "I'm glad to hear tha-"

CHLOE: "BECAUSE IT'S TIME TO CONTINUE OUR LITTLE GAME!!!"

MAXWELL: "Game?"

ZOEY: "Don't you guys remember? Chloe was on Maxwell's side and I was on Brandon's side?"

BRANDON: "I don't recall?"

CHLOE: "For crying out loud! To win the game, Nikki had to invite you to the Final Dance?!"

MAXWELL: "Ohhhh, that game."

ZOEY: "But unfortunately, Nikki didn't invite anyone to the dance. This means that the game is still on."

CHLOE: "Didn't she invite anyone to the dance?"

ZOEY: "No, she didn't even go to the dance..."

CHLOE: "Is that why we didn't go to the dance?"

ZOEY: "I'm afraid so. Here's how it's going to play out. Listen here Braxwell..."

CHLOE: "You both have to try to make Nikki fall in love with you!"

ZOEY: "Winner takes it all, loser has to fall."

CHLOE: "So..."

ZOEY: "...do you accept?"

Me and Brandon looked at each other.

MAXWELL: "Now now, listen up. We have moved past games like this, we're good friends now and nothing can break that."

BRANDON: "I guess so, but even if we're friends then there is no problem in being rivals too."

MAXWELL: "Understandable. Some of the greatest rivals in the world are best friends."

We decided to accept Chloe and Zoey's second challenge. Since the first one didn't go entirely to plan. They left to go back to their slumber party.

BRANDON: "Hmmm, I guess that we're rivals again after all."

MAXWELL: "We truly are, perhaps that's what we're destined to be."

BRANDON: "Rivals."

MAXWELL: "In the game of love."

BRANDON: "Monokuma thinks that he can make us play his game?"

MAXWELL: "But he can never stop us from playing ours."

*HANDSHAKE*