CLASS TRIAL 2 - PART 13

TRIAL CLIMAX!:

BRANDON & MAXWELL: "THIS IS THE TRUTH BEHIND THIS CASE!!!"

BRANDON: "First of all, a battle of the bands was arranged."

MAXWELL: "This meant that two teams

-Actually I'm not really sure yet

-Mac's Maniacs

had to practice for the event."

BRANDON: "Me and Violet were abscent and Chloe and Zoey came to cheer us up."

MAXWELL: "This meant that Nikki, Theo and Marcus started to practice at the bar."

BRANDON: "But they were forced from their position by Jason, Ryan and the culprit."

MAXWELL: "My guess is that early in the morning the culprit must have snuck into the first building and used the air vent system to reach the kitchen."

BRANDON: "That's where they were able to cook cupcakes with a secret ingredient..."

MAXWELL: "Deadly liquid arsenic! I presume that they got that from the store's backroom just like they got the other ingredients."

BRANDON: "Once they were finished, they reused the same air vent system to make their way to the second building's kitchen."

MAXWELL: "That's where they dumped the arsenic through the vent grate's gaps, since the trash can was below it, it didn't break."

BRANDON: "It was like they were never there at all as they made their way to meet Jason and Ryan carrying their poisonous prizes."

MAXWELL: "That's when they forced Nikki, Marcus and Theo out."

BRANDON: "Jason and Ryan must have eaten the cupcakes completely oblivious to the fact that the culprit had poisoned them."

MAXWELL: "The poison took effect, this gave them a chance to finish off Ryan who had a crush on their lover Jason."

BRANDON: "But Jason with every ounce of strength he had in his feet, he moved in front of Ryan to protect him. An 'Ultimate Soccer Prodigy' would have unbelievable foot strength."

MAXWELL: "The culprit was upset that they killed Jason first so they wanted to slowly kill Ryan. they strangled him with the same rope that they used to hang him with."

BRANDON: "And Jason was ascended on a spotlight I imagine..."

MAXWELL: "They were hidden. It wasn't until Jason's body started to drip blood that Nikki noticed the bodies."

BRANDON: "That's when the spotlight for some reason unknown came crashing down onto Violet."

MAXWELL: "The culprit made a scene and pretended to cry before running away. To make us believe that they would never kill their lover."

BRANDON: "Everything had gone to plan. The other pieces of evidence werehidden behind the bar."

MAXWELL: "So..."

BRANDON & MAXWELL: "ARE WE CORRECT, JESSICA HUNTER THE 'ULTIMATE BAKER'?!"