A GOOD OLD FASHIONED GAME:

André's P.O.V:

Inside that lock-box was a revolver. A .44 magnum to be exact.

44 magnum to be exact

A gun.

MONOKUMA: "Okay so here's the deal. There is one bullet in the gun's chamber. You will have to spin that chamber and then point the gun at your head. Then pull the trigger!"

ANDRÉ: "Russian Roulette? Ohhhh but it's no fun with only one player..."

MONOKUMA: "For crying out loud... JUST DO IT!"

ANDRÉ: "No. This doesn't seem fair enough, after all there is only one of me right?"

MONOKUMA: "Thank despair..."

ANDRÉ: "So here's what I propose. I will place four more bullets into the chamber and I'll spin it and shoot it."

MONOKUMA: "That only gives you a 1/6 chance of living?!?! Do you have a deathwish or something?!"

ANDRÉ: "I want to up the ante."

MONOKUMA: "I don't have much to give you kid."

ANDRÉ: "If I do this let's say 3 times. Then I want to know who attacked Maxwell and what Maxwell's talent is."

MONOKUMA: "I've got a better idea. Do it five times and I'll give you water, food and the entire book on the history of Hope's Peak!"

ANDRÉ: "Deal."

This is exhilarating, what a rush.

I spinned the chamber of the six shooter and pressed it to my head.

*CLICK*

ANDRÉ: "Wow! I survived first time!"

I repeated my actions a second time.

*CLICK*

ANDRÉ: "What are the odds?!"

A third...

*CLICK*

MONOKUMA: "Now you've done it three times. You can cash out right now."

ANDRÉ: "Nah"

*CLICK*

Four times I have been successful but now it's time for the grand finale.

I spinned the chamber a final time and press the gun to my head.

I pulled the trigger.

...

...

...

...

...