WHAT'S IN STORE?:

We left the airport and made our way to the store. I wonder 'what's in store?' Darn it Nikki this is not a time to be making jokes. But one thing has crossed my mind...

NIKKI: "Did you just call me Nicole?"

ANDRE: "I did. That is your real name isn't it?"

NIKKI: "Well yes, but nobody has called me Nicole in years."

ANDRE: "It's a very popular name in France and is a beautiful and intriguing name, meaning "victorious".

NIKKI: "Wow! That's impressive knowledge that you have there. I guess that is to be expected from the 'Ultimate Linguist'."

ANDRE: "Merci Nicole, this must be the store."

NIKKI: "Rocketpunch Market huh?"

ANDRE: "How interesting."

We opened the door and inside was...

A store stocked to the brim with all kinds of foods, drinks, games, equipment, you name it

ANDRE: "Wow Nicole, this place is amazing!"

NIKKI: "Yeah, it's just unfair that I didn't get to bring any dollars with me."

MONOKUMA: "Oh don't worry there's no need to worry about money! Everything that you see here is for free."

NIKKI: "Are...Are you sure?"

MONOKUMA: "Of course!"

NIKKI: "No catch?"

MONOKUMA: "No catch."

ANDRE: "Be careful Nicole, he may have poisoned this food or something."

MONOKUMA: "Poisoned? HAHAHAHAHA! You're silly... I'm not supposed to do the killing... YOU GUYS ARE! AND I'M GETTING IMPATIENT!"

NIKKI: "Relax. We only just got here."

MONOKUMA: "So does that mean that you'll be the one to commit a murder later?"

NIKKI: "What?! NO! That's not what I meant at all!"

MONOKUMA: "Whatever, happy killing!"

Monokuma vanished again within a blink of an eye.

NIKKI: "I hate that bear..."

ANDRE: "There's no use in showing hatred Nicole, I don't think that you're that type of girl."

NIKKI: "Okay I guess that we have searched everything here. So our best hope is to search the cabin area."

ANDRE: "Yeah, hope..."