AT THE GATES:

A/N: I will be including music alongside most chapters much like Danganronpa would.

Nikki's P.O.V:

I'm currently at the gates of Westchester Academy. They truly spared no expense when building this, it's enormous!

A school like this is a masterpiece of architecture. It's just too bad that it's in the middle of the city...

A place with much better scenery would be much more suited for a building like this.

I'm just sayin'!

I kinda feel bad about not telling my friends about this yet. But they're just WAY too busy right now.

Chloe & Zoey are always reading

Brandon & Maxwell are always fighting over me.

I guess that it was the right decision for me to not go to the Final Dance after all.

Hey, choosing between those guys would break the other guy's heart!

And Nikki Maxwell is no heartbreaker! 😣

Wait a minute is that...

BRANDON ROBERTS?!

What is he doing here?

Is he following me around or something?

Or maybe...

...just maybe...

...HE WAS ACCEPTED HERE TOO?!

NIKKI: "Hey Brandon!"

BRANDON: "Oh uh, Hi Nikki! What brings you here?"

NIKKI: "I could ask you the exact same question. I'm here because I was accepted into the academy.'

BRANDON: "That's amazing! What were you accepted for?"

NIKKI: "They're calling me the 'Ultimate Artist' or something like that."

BRANDON: "Ultimate Artist hm? Mackenzie Hollister eat your heart out, because Nikki is the true Ultimate Artist!"

NIKKI: "It's no biggie I guess. But why are you here."

BRANDON: "Kinda funny that you should ask that because... I've kinda...been accepted here too."

NIKKI: "WHAT?!"

BRANDON: "Yeah I know, it's pretty exciting."

NIKKI: "That's so good to hear, I'm so proud of you!"

BRANDON: "Thanks Nikki."

NIKKI: "So what are they calling you? Are you known as the 'Ultimate Vet' or something since you're so good with animals?"

BRANDON: "Close but no cigar. They're calling me Brandon Roberts the 'Ultimate Photographer'"

 They're calling me Brandon Roberts the 'Ultimate Photographer'"

BRANDON ROBERTS - ULTIMATE PHOTOGRAPHER

NIKKI: "Ultimate Photographer. That's so... TRUE! You're great at photography Brandon and I know that."

BRANDON: "You really think so... That's a relief."

NIKKI: "Why is it a relief?"

BRANDON: "N-Nothing!"

NIKKI: "Oh okay, besides... I'm sure that everyone is inside by now."

BRANDON: "Then let's not keep these other 'Ultimates' waiting!"

Brandon smiled as he extended his hand out to me. Without hesitation I grabbed hold of it. I'm just so happy that we're going to be in the same academy as each other!

I took my first step through the gates. But...

...Little did I know that my first step would also be my last step.

*COLLAPSES*