CLASS TRIAL 2 - PART 3

NIKKI: "I thought that you would have known? Your 3 other band members were at the bar!"

MACKENZIE: "Jessica, you were at the bar? What the hell girl?! We said that we would practice choreography at the beach!!!"

JESSICA: "..."

NIKKI: "Do you have something to say Jessica?"

JESSICA: *Begins to cry*

MAXWELL: "Tears? Is that a confession?"

JESSICA: "I'm so sorry everyone..."

BRANDON: "Jessica, why did you do it?!"

JESSICA: "STOP! Just listen, okay... *Sigh* Ryan is the culprit."

CHLOE: "Well, that was easy!"

MAXWELL: "The battle hasn't been won yet, explain yourself Jessica..."

JESSICA: "I really didn't want to say this but... RYAN KILLED JASON!"

PATRICK: "What? Those neanderthals actually turned against one another?"

BRANDON: "Oh Patrick, I forgot that you were still here!"

MAXWELL: "That would explain the knife wounds..."

JESSICA: "It was horrible, he just kept on attacking Jason in a jealous rage... Watching the person you love be taken away from you in an instant... It's the worst thing that you could ever experience, even worse than death itself!"

BRANDON: "..."

MAXWELL: "..."

JESSICA: "But it wasn't over yet... Ryan felt so guilty that he killed his best friend, so he took his own life... Ryan killed Jason and then himself."

NIKKI: "So, that settles it. Let's move onto voting time!"

MACKENZIE: "AREN'T YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING?!"

NIKKI: "What's there to forget? We already found out who killed Jason and then himself..."

MACKENZIE: "Wow Nikki, you truly are stupid. To think that you'd actually forget about your friend's death?"

NIKKI: "Violet... But wasn't this 'first come first served?'"

MACKENZIE: "That doesn't mean that we should forget about Violet. We have to find out who killed her..."

MAXWELL: "Isn't this a change in attitude?"

BRANDON: "I agree, we've got to find out who killed Violet."

NIKKI: "Monokuma, do you mind if we try to discover Violet's killer too?"

MONOKUMA: "It's not really the case that you should have focused on, but this should be entertaining!"

MAXWELL: "If Ryan was our first killer, then out next killer is VERY VERY OBVIOUS!!"

NIKKI: "Obvious?"

MAXWELL: "Because upon investigation, me and Brandon made a rather shocking discovery."

BRANDON: "We did?"

MAXWELL: "Yes, remember?"

BRANDON: "We discovered that..."