CLASS TRIAL 4 - PART 12:

BRANDON: "There is no way that Maxwell could have been in that room."

NIKKI: "Huh? Why?"

BRANDON: "Because the door was still locked during the murder."

MACKENZIE: "OBJECTION!!!"

MACKENZIE: "What about that scratched lock?"

BRANDON: "I admit that the lock was scratched. But if Maxwell knew from breaking out of his own room how to open the doors. Then why would he try to scratch that lock?"

MAXWELL: "Exactly..."

MACKENZIE: "Because duh, he obviously used a different method! He probably broke the doors lock by scratching it and-"

ANDRE: "Weren't you listening you airhead? Brandon just said that the door was locked."

MACKENZIE: "Airhead?! Listen here buddy, Maxwell must have relocked the door then!!!"

MAXWELL: "YOU'VE GOT THAT WRONG!"

MAXWELL: "Monokuma is the only one who could unlock those doors

MAXWELL: "Monokuma is the only one who could unlock those doors. If I had broken the door down, then it wouldn't have been locked."

MACKENZIE: "Oh, I knew that... I was just testing you all..."

ANDRÉ: "Well your test failed miserably, sounds familiar doesn't it Mackenzie?"

MACKENZIE: "I'll freakin-"

ANDRÉ: "You'll freakin' What? Kill me? That would be very very useful now wouldn't it?"

MACKENZIE: "..."

ANDRÉ: "Just as I thought."

NIKKI: "Maxwell could have broken in because if he made the hole in the door then he..."

MAXWELL: "I what?"

NIKKI: "I don't know... I'm sorry."

MAXWELL: "Apology accepted."